Happy birthday Justinian

So my baby Justinian is 1 years old and she loves her aunty she has pretty eyes they are hazel eyes and they are so pretty.
I had to take her picture on my Instagram saying Aunty's baby girl is one years old today right know getting ready for her party.❤

Molly and I are going to the store to pick her cake and everything and Grandma pattie is watching the baby while the dads are getting the food. So we got her cake with her picture on it sayin my baby Justinian!!!

So everyone is on the way to the party and the crew is coming Justin's crew because thy are dieing to see her and also my crew on my dance team or I should call my back dancers.

A. So who is going to be the God mother? Is it going to be me?
M. Ashley I can't tell you. Why do u care?
A. Really molly why do I care? I care because she is my neccy and it has to be if it isn't then I don't know why because I'm your sister and we only have each other like momma said (yellin in my country voice)....✉✂

So we get home and their are people here I'm so glad we bought this house because its huge. So their is more teenagers in our family and less kids but their are kids their so as me and molly are still teenagers I went outside where the ppl where and we started to lean and DAB ! So I was on my Snapchat doing it and all my fans where texting I was in a good day so I was texting back.