Favor

3 weeks have passed since Ian left. And I'm just here in my room sulking as always. I can't believe I broke up with him. I can't believe he left me. NO! ok! don't be like that! I can't think bad of Ian. I was the one who forced him to leave. I have to move on! But even though I keep telling my self this I kept on remember how Ian said goodbye to me before he left.

~Flash Back~

~night before Ian left~

"Lyra...pls talk to me." Ian said throught my door. I was leaning against it and I could hear the sadness in his voice.  My heart was aching everytime Ian was speaking. Why did my mom let him in?!?!

"Lyra..I know that you broke up with me, but I'm not leaving tomorrow unless you tell to my face that you want me to leave and that you don't love me anymore..." After he said this It took me a minute to open the door and when I opened it, I was shocked to see Ian's face. He looked tired and his eyes were sore. he looked like he didn't sleep at all.

Suddenly Ian smiled but it was a sad smile. " You finally faced me." he said. I wanted to cry when I saw him, but I couldn't or he wouldn't leave to tour around the world. He held my hand, but I pulled it away. I have to do this.

I looked him in the eyes. "I want you to leave, I don't..." before I could finish Ian cut me off.

"STOP! pls.. don't finish...pls.." Ian said. his voice was cracking up. "I'll leave." there it is again. the pain in my chest.

When he left my mom came up and saw me sitting on the floor.

"Lyra?? Are you alright??" My mom said in frantic. With that I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started crying like a stupid kid. My mom rushed towards me and gave me a hug. "It's gonna be alright...Honey..." My mom said while patting my head.

~ End Of Flash Back ~

"What's with the long face?" Tiron said from the door. Oh! right forgot Tiron came after Ian left. Coincidence much? But whatever thank God Tiron's here. He's been comforting me ever since Ian left and he's been preoccupying my mind with all this stuff like singing. 

"Nothing..." I mumbled. Tiron changed. He lost weight, but he did became much more handsome. I bet he has a girlfriend already. He had his hair up and you could see his green eyes more. Even though he lost weight he was still very fit.

"Oh Come on! don't tell me you're thinking about him??" Tiron said as he sat next to my bed. Tiron's great he's always  here when I need him. 

"I'm not!" I cried.

"Ok! ok! Why don't we... not think about it anymore and just think about what we're going to do on your birthday!! which btw is tomorrow" he said happily. my eyes lit up, but quickly faded when I remembered Ian.

Birthday huh? Ian and I have the same birthday, but the difference is that Ian won't be here for my birthday and I won't be with him for his. I remembered how I also thought about this last year, but the thing is Ian came back and I was able to hang out with him last year, but this time he won't come back.

"Come on Lyra...Cheer Up!!" Tiron said while pinching my cheeks. He was trying to cheer me up, it wasn't really working but I didn't want to make Tiron feel bad so I just smiled at him. 

"OK!! be right back" Tiron said then he left. I went to lay in bed and tried not to think about Ian and how much I miss him.

-Tiron's POV-

I went to Lyra's room just to see Lyra looking sad again. It's been three weeks since Ian left and I've been here to keep Lyra's mind occupied, but I guess she still can't forget about him. It kills me to see her liked that, but I guess that's why he called me.

~Flash Back~

Basketball practice just finished and I was heading for the showers when my phone suddenly rang. It was Ian's number. My eyes grew big. different thoughts were running to my mind. Did something happen? Why is he calling me?

"Hello?" I asked.

"Tiron" Ian said. His voice was a bit husky. It was like he didn't energy at all.

"What wrong?" I asked 

"I'm leaving." he said. 

"What do you mean you're leaving?" lol Why am I having this conversation with him??

"I'm going to travel with my friends and teach dancing to different countries" 

"What are you talking about? What about Lyra?" I was kinda feeling confused. What does Ian want? why is he telling me this?

"I'm leaving her" My whole body just froze. He's leaving her?! "We broke up.. and.. I was wondering If I could ask for a favor....." My eyes grew big. They broke up? is it because Ian's leaving? Is Lyra alright? Who broke up with who!? Then Lyra's sad face poped into my mond. 

"Why would I help you?" I said with grinding teeth. Why would I help Ian, if he's just going to leave Lyra just like that? I was feeling mad right now, but Ian's voice was not changing. It still felt like he was having a hard to asking me for help.

"Because I know you love Lyra and that you would do anything just to make her happy." Ian said.

I couldn't say anything else. Damn him.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Pls be with Lyra while I'm not around. Pls make sure she's alright and that she's healthy and happy." Ian said.

"Tsk Whatever." 

"Thanks." He said. I could hear the reliefness in his voice.

"But this doesn't mean I'll stop going after her. I will still make Lyra notice me and with you not around, it will be my greatest opportunity." I said in confidence. "What will you do if she falls for me?"

"It's her choice. I just don't want  her to be sad." 

"Fine. When are  you leaving?"

"Tomorrow" 

"Ok, I'll take care of her"

"Thank you."

"I'm not dong this for you. I'm doing this for Lyra" I told him making him feel much worst.

"I know..."

~End Of Flash Back~

"What's with the long face?" I asked her. She must be thinking about Ian again. 

"Nothing..." she mumbled. yeah right.

"Oh Come on! don't tell me you're thinking about him??" I said as I sat next to her. 

"I'm not!" she cried, but she was blushing. she was thinking of him. Just talking about him is making her blush. ouch....

"Ok! ok! Why don't we... not think about it anymore and just think about what we're going to do on your birthday!! which btw is tomorrow" I said happily even though I was dying inside. her eyes lit up, but quickly faded. Oh Crap! I forgot. She and Ian had the same birhtday.

"Come on Lyra...Cheer Up!!" I said while pinching her cheeks. I was about to say something when my phone suddenly vibrated. I checked it and saw a text.   

"OK!! be right back" I said then left. 

Tsk What now?

--------------------------------------------

heyyyy sorry for the late update!! 

I was planning on writing the last chapter, but thought that it will probably be too long, so I guess i'll cut it. and this will be the first part

Hope you like it!

Next Chapter will be the last one!! 

OK!! thanks for still reading!!>..< 

Comment Share Vote!!!