Towel

After the eating competition, Ian and I hanged out. He didn't really ordered me to do much.

But he did order me to hold hands with him the whole time we were together, which was all day.

I didn't really felt like it was an order since I wanted to hold hands with him. People would look at us from time to time, but I didn't care. I was too happy hanging out with him. I would blush every time we held hands and I'm pretty sure so did Ian.

We did a lot of things together at the festival. We went to a costume store and wore different clothes. He took a lot of pictures of me and so did I to him.

I got a picture of him wearing a white polo and a spotted ribbon on the neck. He looked so handsome. I can't believe I'm dating him.

When it was already dark, Ian took me home. I invited him to come inside.

"Mom!! I'm home!!" I said getting inside.Ian behind me. I looked around and it seemed no one was home.

I opened the lights and saw a note on the table.

'Honey!! Your dad and I went out. We have a date>.< so just take care! And we'll be home pretty late. Ok bye!! Love mom'

I growled silently. Feeling annoyed. They just left me here alone.

"What's wrong?" Ian asked.

"My mom and dad are out somewhere having a date." I said rolling my eyes.

Ian patted my head. "Don't worry I'll stay with you till your parents come home." Ian said smiling. I smiled back.

We got to my room. I wanted to take a bath so much, since it was pretty hot today. But I couldn't leave Ian. I was sitting on the bed fidgeting. He was on the floor playing with my iPad.

"If you want to take a bath go ahead." Ian said not looking up from my iPad.

" I can't just leave you here." I said pouting. But inside I just wanna take a bath.

He stopped playing and looked at me. "I'll be fine." he said smiling.

" Are you sure?" he stood up and pulled me up from the bed. He turned me round and started pushing me towards the bathroom.

" just take a bath already!! You stink!!" He said teasing me. I giggled and did what he said.

While I was staking a bubble bath. I didn't notice that I was already in the tub for almost an hour.

I got out of the bathroom to get some clothes. When I opened the door Ian was sitting on my bed in front of the bathroom. He was blushing hard when he saw me. Suddenly he averted his yes away from me.

I looked at my self and saw I was covering my self with a very small towel. My face suddenly became hot. This is so embarrassing. My heart was beating fast. I didn't know what to do.

"I.. I think...I should go..." Ian said still not looking at me and still blushing hard.

I made Ian wait and now he wants to leave.

When he was about to leave, I hugged him from behind. "No wait! I'll just get dress in the bathroom. You just rest in here." I said with eyes closed. It made him stop leaving.

I felt Ian's body stiffen. But still I didn't let go.

"Uh.... Lyra I think you should let go..." Ian said silently.

" No! Not unless you stay!" I could feel my face blush. Just saying those words.

Ian turned around and held me by the shoulders. His face was so red.

" Lyra. I don't think you know how difficult this is for a guy." Ian said. Looking very serious.

"But I don't want you to leave."I said feeling sad.

"Im not leaving...I was just going to wait outside...

....Because I don't think I'll be able to control myself."

"What?" I asked tilting my head.

Ian covered his eyes with his hand.

"I can't explain this while you're only wearing a towel." He was blushing hard. I just nodded. I got dress while he was waiting in my room. When I got out I asked him what's wrong.

"Uhm.. It just that when I saw you got out if the bathroom wearing a only towel. My heart started beating fast. And you just looked so cute I wanted to just kiss you right away...but I couldn't just do that..." Ian said looking sad.

I hugged him. I didn't want him feeling sad.

" Its alright for you to kiss me. I'm your girlfriend after all." I blushed hard saying those things. I think I sounded perverted.

He just smiled and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"You should rest." Ian said.

"But..." He cut me off.

"I'm not leaving" he said. I trusted him and he laid me to bed.

He laid next to me. I snuggle him. I was resting on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat.

He was playing with my hair.

It made me feel calm.

And before I knew it I was already asleep.

Ian didn't leave me like he said.

This is such a great day.

I hope Ian and I could do this more often.

-------

Hey sorry for the short chapter.

Hoped you liked it though. ^^

Thanks for always reading!!

I hope you can vote and share>..<

Thanks!