School Festival

I didn't really remembered much on what happened when I was sick. I just woke up feeling better and saw Ian playing with my iPad at the side.

Ian still visited me the next day even though I wasn't sick anymore it was Friday and my mom told me I could cut class to rest.

"Hey!! You have a visitor!! It's Ian!" My mom said with a smirk.

"Hey Lyra!!" Ian said while smiling at me behind my mom.

"Hey Ian come on in." I was still laying in bed because I was too lazy to do anything.

"I guess I'll leave you to.... Alone" my mom said. Then looked at me and winked

I gave her the WTH look and threw a pillow at the door so she'd leave already. I heard her laugh while she headed down stairs. I growled silently.

"So! Are you alright now?" He looked like he had something to tell me. But I was too busy being happy that he visited me again. Even though I didn't remember much about yesterday

"I'm alright." I said with a smile

"Oh! I have something to tell you!!!" His looked so excited.

That's why I made fun of him and began being sarcastic.

"Really?? What is it??" I said sarcastically and then laughed

"We'll school festival is coming!!" He was still very excited. I think he didn't notice I was being sarcastic. I gave up and talked normally again

"Why are you so excited about the festival?"

"Well....there is this dance competition...." He didn't sound excited anymore

"Hey! What happened you don't sound excited. You should join!"

"Well... I was planning on joining... But..." He didn't looked me in the eye. And he started fidgeting a lot.

"But what?" I raise an eye brow

"It's a pair competition... And I was wondering if...."

My eyes widen and I think I knew were this was heading.

"If....you could..." I cut him off by throwing a pillow at his face. I know it was rude of me. Sorry about that.

"Don't finish it!!!" I said to him with glaring eyes.

"But I haven't even finished talking!!" He was complaining and acting like a child.

"If you're gonna ask me to be partners with you then just don't talk because you know what'll my answer will be"

He stop fidgeting and he was just sitting on my bed looking down.

"I'm sorry Ian but you knew this would happen right? Why can't you find another girl to dance with you?"

He looked me in the eyes and came close to me. My heart started beating fast and I can feel my face turn red.

"I wanted to dance with you." He was looking at me with puppy eyes. Suddenly he took my hands to his.

"Pls. For me?" I couldn't think straight. He was so cute. And he was holding my hands. How can I refuse?!?

"Fine!" I looked a way and pouted.

"Yes!!" He hugged me as he cheered.

I didn't know what to do. He smelled so good. And I could feel his muscle as he was hugging me. He was skinny. And his face was very clear. He didn't have much pimples. And his lips were next to my ear. I could hear his breathing.

I pushed him away before I do anything else to him. "Ok! That's enough!! No hugging!!" I regret saying that.

"I'm sorry but thanks a lot Lyra you're like the best person ever." He looked so happy. I really hope I won't regret this. I sigh and smile at him.

Wonder what will happen at the school festival.