SemBreak

Time sure flies. School Festival was over and it was time for our Final Exams. Next it'll be our sem break.

I was heading to the library to study my subjects. When Ian was again shouting and calling me.

"Lyra Lyra!!!" I turned around and saw Ian waving ang heading my way. I didn't really have time for Ian right now. I really needed to study.

" *sigh*. Yes?" I trailed off and raise and eyebrow.

"Oh!! Are you busy?" He said looking sad

"Well yeah. I really need to study. So I kinda don't have time to you know.... hang out."

"But.... But...." I looked up at him and saw him pouting with his big brown eyes. He was so cute. I couldn't help my self but to be captivated by his eyes.

"Can I study with you?" He asked

I snapped out of my daze and shook my head. "Uhh.... Sure..." I couldn't refuse him.

We would study after class ends. And in the morning we would study in the dance studio. He wasn't really against it. But I was kinda.

Because I couldn't concentrate. I would only stare at Ian's serious face. I would always doze off just by looking at him. I didn't really know how I answered the questions in my test. But atleast it was over and time for sem break. We had 3 weeks for our break. But after that classes would begin and then Christmas break.

"Well I guess we'll se each other again in 3 weeks??" I said while looking down. I know I'll miss Ian a lot.

"Yeah I guess so..." Ian looked sad too. I wonder if he'll miss me too.

"Hey! If you want to see me. You can always go to this dance studio *gave me an address* ill always be there." He said with a smile

I smiled back. "Sure"

We parted ways after that.

I wonder how my Sem Break would turn out.