Chapter 6

Jess's POV

*looks in mirror

"TOBYYYYYYY!!!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! NO WAIT SCRATCH THAT, I AM GOING TO TAKE OUT YOUR EYEBALLS SHOVE THEM IN ACID THEN STICK THEM BACK IN YOUR HEAD, THEN LET SCREAM IN PAIN THEN KILL YOU!!"I yelled. That little shithead I am going to get revenge. The fun way.

*smiles playfully but evilly

Drews POV

I was woken up by the sound of J yelling. I wonder what it was about. Sounds like shes yelling at Toby. I got out of my nice warm bed to see what the kerfuffle was about. Turns out that Toby last night had drawn on Js face as a joke. A pretty good one at that. After my presence was noticed, both their heads turned my way. I looked at J and she had her hand over her mouth to cover up that she was laughing, or trying not to laugh, I dont know which one. Then Tobys face was just pure what? Pure joy? Anticipation? Amusement? "What?!" I asked. After a couple seconds silence all you could hear was laughter and my constant whatting. "What?" I whined. "Take a look in the mirror buddy" laughed J. I went upstairs to the bathroom mirror, and took a glimpse of my reflection. "WHAT IS A POO DOING ON MY HEAD!!?" I yelled. I had to give him this, he was a good drawer. I cracked a smile. Then grabbed my nerf gun off my shelf and ran downstairs. "WHO IS IN DEEP SHIT NOW!!" The constant 'pew pew' of my nerf gun raining little foam bullets everywhere and the sound of J and Toby screaming and running for some sort of cover was music to my ears.

I finally ran out of bullets. "Aww damn I've run out of bullets guys its okay now. Toby peeked his head out from behind the couch. Then so did J.

"What do you say we get cleaned up and we go into the city for a day, take the train and stay overnight at some fancy hotel." I can pay I have the money."

"Alrighty then" they say. Lets get packing guys, we leave in an hour. Be back by 10:00.

Tobys POV

As as I left Drews house I couldnt help but wonder has drew told J about his power? If not then why is he keeping it secret? I finally reached my house, bad but sad memories lie here. I went and grabbed my suitcase. Packing all the nesasary things like my....

Toothbrush.... Check

Wallet.... Check

Pjs.... Check

Additional clothing.... Check

Phone.... Check

And cant forget my phone charger now can I. I grabbed my stuff and started making my way back to Drews house.

"Alright ready to go guys?" Drew asked. "Yep" I replied. "Okay were taking the train becuase its funner. Got your card?"I nodded. "Then lets go otherwise we will miss the train". We took the bus to the station and yes I felt like an idiot carrying a suitcase on a bus and soon a train. But who cares were all going to have a good time. Hopefully.

A siren sounded and a female voice over the speaker spoke "on platform 3 train number 205 is heading northbound towards the city. Arriving at the station in 5 minutes."

5 minutes later

Voiceover lady

"Train number 205 is now arriving at platform 3. Heading towards City Station and will be completing the full city loop." The train arrived and we stepped into the carrige that said FIRST CLASS. We putt all our luggage on the rack and spare seats next to us. Then around 10 minutes in Drew and J got up and went to get something to eat. So I am alone. Around about 3 minutes after they left there was a rattling sound coming from one of the other carriges. It was pretty loud to. I dont know if its just the train on the tracks or something else. I figured it was just the train on the tracks. Its been 20 minutes now since Drew and J went to get something to eat. Where were they? The rattling is getting louder and louder by the minute. Then there was a scream.

Authors note: dun dun daaa. This was just a fill in chapter but I promise some drama is up a head. What could be happening.... You will have to wait and see:)