Chapter 4

Toby's POV

Drew!Drew! Open the door man! I yelled. I heard the sound of running feet and then the door was unlocked and I stepped inside. "What's up" Drew said. "Well you might not believe this or you might think I'm just crazy, before you rang I was looking for my parents and then when I was talking to you I heard a scratching and groaning sound and when i turned around it looked like my parents looked zombies. I took a deep breath and continued. They had frothy stuff around their mouths and red eyes." Sounds like something similar to what I showed you. Remeber that pic of that girl that was found down the street with a swollen green scratch." " yeah I do" i replied. " Well come in then" said Drew. I walked inside and sat down at the table. "I have something to show you. Be back in a flash." woah my mind must be playing tricks on me or did I just see Drew become a blur before my eyes. like quite literally he was a blur followed by a rush of wind." He then reappeared before my eyes in a flash. He was showing that white smile, grinning like there is no tomorow. "D-d did you ju-just do what I think you just did?". "Sure did mate". He winked at me. "But how?". "Same way you got yours I guess." I was lost for words, I thought I was the only one.

Flashback

there was a blinding light and a huge rumble. now this wasn't a thgunderstorm. it was a meteorite. which had just crashed near bellum. I was only a small toddler then but I was only scared and wanting my mother. just a normal kid. Not until now. I had developed the power of strength. There was one night where I was so frustrated with my parents and school that I hit my wooden desk with such force that it made a fist print shaped dint on my desk. Now that part wasn't normal. Hitting your fist on a desk and leaving a huge imprint. So not normal.

End of flashback

"Hey Toby this is what I wanted to show you". Drew had 6 pictures of people and scratches etc and were all green and swollen. " What about them?" I asked. Well it all relates back to something similar to what might of happened to your parents. Its just a guess. Then all of a sudden there was a banging sound at the door. "I better go get that". Drew said. Then he opened the door.

Authors note

Another chapter guys. Its still short and I will try and make them longer. Thank you to all my readers for reading my book. Your all truly amazing!!:)