Chapter 2

6 years ago

News broadcast

A large sized meteorite crash landed in the northern tip of Granix only about 4 kilometres from Bellum. This event has shocked many people and only around 8 people were killed and at least 12 people were injured all have serious injuries and have been air lifted to hospital. 4 children were also in the crash being only two aged 6, and an 8 and 7 year old.

The present

Toby's POV

'Ding' goes the iPad sitting on the desk. Ding ding ding ding ding. I got out of bed and nearly fell over because I was so tired. Oh my god who the hell is bloody emailing me at 11 o'clock at night, they need to have some sense knocked into them I swear. I hobbled over to my desk and checked my emails and there was 7 messages from my best friend Andrew aka Drew. Drew and I have been friends since like forever, when ever we see each other were basically joined at the hip. I should warn you about Drew, he is the type of guy that loves aliens and supernatural stuff like zombies etc he's the man to see if you have a question. He has watched the movie Aliens more than 5 times and his room is absolutly decked out in monster/alien gear. He also loves all the gruesome horror stuff. Drew also has blonde hair and blue eyes. His appearance makes girls drool over him.

The messages he sent me were all like hey, hey Toby guess what I found out! Then after that message there was a picture that looked like it he had taken it of his computer screen of a teenage girl that was seemingly attacked while walking down the street. She had what looked like nail marks down the side of her arms. What about it? I messaged back.' Well the authorities have said it wasn't a human because of the way the marks swelled up and turned a light shade of green'. Uh disgusting I was never one for dealing with cuts,blood or pus because I was just so squeamish. I message him back saying 'i reckon it was an animal with rabies or something' he replayed back 'probably'.

I went back to my bed and was awake for about 10 minutes before i fell asleep into a horrendous nightmare.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is a very extremly short chapter but I didnt know what else to write.

:(:(