His favorite thing about you

Stiles: Stiles loves your laugh. He says it is music to his ears,and he really loves when you laugh at his jokes,and sarcasm.

Brett:Brett loves your eyes. He loves how they twinkle when you talk about things you love,and he loves to get lost in them when you cuddle.

Liam:Liam loves how much you get lost into a book . He could be playing a video game very loud but you still wouldn't care cause your in your own little world and he thinks it is cute.

Isaac:Isaac loves how protective you are with loved ones. If someone is not so nice to him or your other family,and friends you stand up for them no matter what.

Derek:Derek loves how strong you can be. He still wants to protect you but he knows you can handle yourself.

Scott Scott loves how when you get embarrassed you blush and try to hide it. He thinks it is adorable.

Jackson:Jackson loves when you sing. He loves your voice,he thinks it is beautiful, and when he is stressed it helps him calm down when he hears you sing.

Peter:Peter loves your hands. He loves how soft they are,and how small they are in his,and he loves to kiss them.

Theo:Theo loves your lips . He loves how soft they are,and how they feel with his. He is addicted to your kisses,and could kiss your lips all day.

If you guys have any suggestions you want me to do for preferences comment . :)