beauty {anthony davis}

for: @apatheticbxtch

-------------------------------------

"Something smells good" Anthony said as he wrapped his arms around your 5'5 frame. You giggled at his soft kiss that he placed on your neck.

He sat on the stool at the other side of the marble island. "I thought I would make breakfast" you shrugged.

"Bacon and eggs, baby girl you know how to treat a man" he said as he clapped his large hands together.

"Only my man" you said trying to grab a plate from the cabinet. You heard a snicker coming from behind you. "That ass is getting fatter everyday I swear" he laughed.

You looked down and realised you were just in one of his shirts. You blushed. "Help me" you said as you looked down at the ground.

He laughed at your shyness and got the plates. You placed the food on the plates.

You were scrolling through your Twitter and you saw some fans were commenting on how you were gaining weight. You were always insecure about you body. You sighed and looked down at your lap. Ugly ass thighs.

Anthony could see that something was wrong. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Am I fat?" she said not making eye contact with her lover.

He laughed thinking she wasn't serious. But then she ran away to there room, Anthony trailing behind. "Baby, baby-girl?" Anthony asked knocking on the door.

He opened the door only to see her head in her hands crying. His heart broke just seeing that image. He held her close to him.

"Your not fat baby." He laughed. "Why are you laughing?" She questioned staring into his eyes.

"Your adorable, sexy, curvy and mine." He said. He kissed all over face making you giggle. "No stop Anthony" you whined.

"Ronalie. I love you." You blushed and buried your face into his neck. "Your beautiful don't let anyone tell you different."

You smiled and kissed him. "I love you more Anthony"

"Now move that fine ass. I need to take a shower."

------------------------------------

Sorry it's short and for any mistakes. 💕 Anthony is too cute.
- vivienne 😊