stressing {russell westbrook}

for: @-EtherealAngel-

------------------------------------

"No. Ugh" you groaned as you accidentally put nail polish on the skin that surrounded your nail. If so frustrating.

The door slammed and you knew Russell was home. He had been completely stressed lately since Kevin Durant has been injured.

The expectations were set high for OKC and now with one of there best shooters gone they were struggling to even get into the playoffs.

You ran downstairs blowing air at your nails hoping they would dry soon.

"Hello babe, how was practice" you said pecking at his lip. He was a mess. Bags under his eyes and his eyes had became very dull. He jumper was hanging of his shoulder and his vein on his forehead was noticeable. I swear he will have grey hair soon.

"Ibaka is gone" he said slamming his fist on the kitchen table in frustration.

"Babe, you will be fine you---" "NO I WONT BE FINE" you were taken back he never shouted at you. He has to much respect for women.

You didn't realise that tears ran down my cheeks.

"Babe, I didn't mean to shout." He said softly before wiping the tears from your cheeks. "I'm just stressed, it's a lot to take in. A month ago we were candidates to be in the west conference finals and now we are fighting for a place in the playoffs"

He had been so excited for this season because he worked so hard in the offseason and knew that they had improved from last year and now to see that dream being destroyed in front of your eyes.

A rare tear fell from his eyes. "Babe, it's okay" You said placing your hand on his cheek.

"Keep your chin up bud" you giggled while you softly placed your hand on his well formed chest.

"Okay, bud" he said mocking your choice of word. You both laughed.

"You always know how to cheer me up" he whispered into your ear.

The hot breath made you shiver and when he placed his hand on your back you melted in his touch.

Only Russell could make you feel this way.

"Your so beautiful" he said out of nowhere "I don't tell it to you enough" he then started to peck your lips.

"Please. Don't. Ever. Leave. Me. Ari." He said between his gentle kisses.

"Never" you said sternly as you pulled out of the passionate kiss.

"Russell I will always love you, through ever and anything. I will support you everyday. I will help you through your difficulties and I will never ever stop loving you"

"Gosh Ari, how can I be so lucky to have you? I love you more than words can explain"

Then out of no where he grabbed my waist and gave me a very passionate kiss.

------------------------------------

sorry it is short 😁 but I hope you liked it 💁 sorry for any mistakes 💞❤️
-thank you 😋