only mine {kyrie irving}

for @alielovesfood

*explicit content*

-------------------------------------

"He doesn't look too happy" your friend Cassie said to you. You went to the club with your boyfriend of 5 months Kyrie Irving and him being the grumpy person he is, he didn't want to dance.

You were not going to let him ruin this night so you decided to dance with Cassie.

Your hips swayed to the beat. Letting your stress leave your body.

You felt a presence behind you but didn't take any notice. But it upset Kyrie very much.

He came towards you and grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the club.

He basically threw you into the car. You whined all the way to his house. You were enjoying yourself.

"What's your problem" You finally yelled. He gripped the stirring wheel hard. He didn't respond to your harsh tone.

The whole drive home Kyrie didn't open his mouth.

When you arrived to Kyrie's house you jumped out of the car and ran inside. Kyrie closely followed behind.

You got inside, took off your jacket and was about to the go into kitchen when you were pulled back and pushed up against a wall.

Kyrie pressed up against your body. You were in shock he never was so aggressive with you.

He always treated his you right. Like a queen.

"You think it okay to dance with another guy? Huh? You think it okay to ditch me for a friend? You think you can tease me all damn night long without a reaction? Huh? You thought wrong. I'm gonna teach you that you, Alie, are mine and only mine"

His hand started trailing up your body pulling your tight red dress with it. He then threw the dress on the wooden floor of the sitting room.

He picked you up and put you on his shoulder slapping your ass in the process.

You didn't know what to do because you slowly were getting turned on.

He put you down on the marble counter top in the kitchen.

He ripped off your panties throwing them somewhere and then he opened your legs wide. "So beautiful" he said while kissing your inner thighs.

"Who do you belong to Allie?" His hot breath hitting your heat.

"You" you whimpered hoping he would stop teasing you. "WHO" he shouted.

"I belong to you Ky" you couldn't even finish the sentence before his mouth was on your heat.

You moaned in pleasure. This new Kyrie excited you very much. Your back arched in pleasure. "Kyrie- uh- oh my"

You were about to climax and his mouth stopped. You whimpered but then one of his fingers entered you and his mouth began sucking on your clit.

This pleasure was something you hadn't experienced before. Your moans filled the room.

Your toes curled letting him know you were close. He fastened the pace and you reached your climax. Your legs were shaking. The pleasure was amazing.

"Who makes you feel this way babe?" he asked. "You Ky"

He grabbed your waist pulling you down off the counter top but immediately put you back up on your stomach.

Without warning Kyrie entered you. You screamed in pleasure. He filled you up perfectly.

"Your so tight babe damn" he groaned. You couldn't say anything only moans and screams could leave your mouth.

You felt the pleasure once again in your stomach. "Oh my, babe"

Kyrie was also close and started going harder and deeper. This pushed you over the edge. Your walls tightened around him.

"Fuck baby" he let out a groan and pulled out.

He took you off the counter top and carried you upstairs to his room. He put one of his shirts on you and placed you under the covers.

"I'm sorry babe I just wanted a good time" you said while he pulled you close.

"I know baby girl, I know" He gave your forehead a quick kiss and then both of you fell into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------

I'm sorry it's so bad and sorry for any mistakes! 💗 and sorry it is so short 👎🏼

But I seriously love Kyrie ❤️ he is just asdfhjkl
- vivienne