rejection {trey burke}

for: @JaayyParadise__
*explicit content*

------------------------------------

"I am exhausted" You told your long time boyfriend Trey. Today was your last day of work as you are 3 months pregnant with Trey's child.

"I know baby" he said as he softly laid his hands around your waist. He leaned down and started gently kissing your plump lips. You slowly escaped his grasp and walked to the kitchen. Trey followed.

"Want something to eat?" you asked while searching through the cabinets for food.

His arms once again find there way to your waist. He lay gentle kisses on the back of your neck making you melt in his presence. Me and Trey haven't had sex in 3 months because you were afraid for the baby's health and well-being.

You turned around and faced him, his dark chocolate eyes gazing into yours. He lifted you up onto the marble top counter so you were eye to eye. The coldness of the marble made you shiver in surprise. His eyes looked beautiful in the evening setting and they completely distracted you.

He leaned in and started kissing you passionately while his large hands roamed your body. You could see where it was going and wanted to stop before it became to much to handle. You pulled away and told him to stop.

"Why Jetta?" He asked while his dark orbs staring into yours and for some reason you began to feel guilty. "Trey, I have a baby inside of me an-and I -" "don't want the baby's health in jeopardy blah blah whatever. I'm done with your shit. I'm sick and tired of you and this baby nonsense. THE DOCTOR SAID IT WAS OKAY TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHILE YOU WERE PREGNANT" He said angrily raising his voice.

You hated when he raised his voice it scared you. You lowered your head in disappointment when you felt his snug arms leave you and the door slam. He was gone.

You ran upstairs and slammed the bedroom door. 'All this drama over sex. OVER SEX' You thought while climbing into the bed. For the first time ever, you cried yourself to sleep.

5 days went by without any contact. Trey hasn't even tried to text or call you. You became worried and stressed about the situation and knew this wasn't good for the baby. You tried everything to keep him off your mind. But nothing every seemed to work and the guilt started to build even though it wasn't your fault - well, kinda wasn't your fault.

Your schedule was all messed up. You were up till 5-6am every day and didn't wake up till 2-3pm. It was crazy. This is what Trey did to you. You loved him so much that you couldn't function properly without him by your side.

Tonight was a different night. You were feeling sick all day and wanted Trey there to take care of you.

For the first time in this argument you tried to be the better person and ring him but he declined. You were so stressed and upset with the situation you decided to go sleep.

When you woke up, a pain arose in your lower stomach. You looked down and saw blood cover the sheets. You panicked. This can't be happening not now not ever. Tears streamed down your face.

You grabbed your phone and called 911. You had come to the sad conclusion that you have had a miscarriage. The lady on the phone could barely understand you because of the heartbreak and pain you were suffering. She told you that an ambulance would be there in 10 minutes.

You tried calling Trey and surprisingly he answered "Look babe I'm sorry for all the hassle I've caused you but I wanna sa-" "Trey please come home to me now" You cried loudly. "What's wrong are you okay Jetta? Please tell me your okay" "Just come PLEASE" You screamed as the pain became unbearable. He hung up.

All you could remember was Trey barging in to the bedroom and breaking down at the sight that was in front of him. The ambulance came shortly after Trey arrived. After awhile you became very light headed and soon passed out in the vehicle.

-

It had been about a month since the accident and Trey has never left your side. He won't stop apologising to you even though you have forgave him about a million times by now.

"Baby Jay, I know this may be a bit too early but I was hoping we could you know- am am tr-try again?"  He stuttered "you want to have a child?"  You asked surprised.

Well because the first child was a- how would you put this- an accident. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved it with all my heart and never would I mistreat the baby it was just a- a surprise.

"I do I really do, especially when the mother will be you" Trey responded. That's all you needed to hear. And you began to kiss him passionately.

Yes you have had your up and your downs but he is your true love and you loved him with all your heart.

He carried you upstairs and into the bed room without breaking the heated kiss. Gently he lay you down on the bed slowly grinding against your hips. Moans escaped your mouth. "Long time since I heard those noises" he joked as he began to remove clothes from your and his bodies.

He unclasped your bra and started caressing your breast gently. You had enough.

"stop teasing me babe" you moaned.

With that he removed your thong and his underwear and slowly entered you. The feeling was not unusual. He glided himself all the way into you and began to slowly pump in and out of you.

The feeling became overwhelming and your walls tightened.

"Baby uh- harder please" you begged loudly.

He began to go faster and deeper until you hit your climax.

"BABE I - I" he groaned as he also climaxed inside you.

He fell beside you and pulled you in close against his naked body.

"I love you" he whispered into my ear.

"I love you too"

-------------------------------------

sorry for any mistakes and I hope you liked it 😘🙈🙈 sorry I'm new 💁