anniversary love {kostas papanikolaou}

for: @KiriakiArnaouti
*explicit imagine*

-------------------------------------

You waited for your husband Kostas Papanikolaou to return home. He went on a 4-1 road trip with the Rockets

Today was your anniversary and you wanted to make it special.

You asked your friend to mind your 6 month old daughter Nerissa while you got some alone time with Kostas. You made his favourite dinner. He wouldn't be home till 5 and it was only 2:45.

You made your bedroom into a romantic scenery placing rose petal and candles around the room.

You took a quick shower and but on a navy tight lace bodycon that went just below the knee. It showed of your curves perfectly.

It was 5:15 so Kostas would be home anytime soon. As you placed the dinner on the dining table you heard the door open.

"Kiki? I'm home." You walked out into the hall to see you husband standing there with roses in his hand. His jaw dropped when he saw you.

"Kostas!" You smiled and hugged him. He leaned down and started to kiss you. Things got heated very quickly.

He picked you up and was carrying upstairs to your bedroom.

"Babe. I. Cooked. Dinner. For. You" you said in between little kisses. "Later" he mumbled.

He laid you on the bed. Breaking the kiss he looked looked a the dimly lit room.

"Wow, you did this for-" you pulled him back down kissing him. He used one arm for support and used other one to roam your body.

He flipped you over so now you were straddling him. You zipped down your dress so you were only left in your black lace underwear.

He lifted his shirt over his head showing off his chiselled 6 pack. Your hands explored his upper body.

You got off of him to in buckle his jeans. Which you did in agony pace.

You got back on the bed and he crawled on top of you. He started to kiss his way down sucking on your sweet spots. Light moans escaped your mouth.

Once he got to your breasts you arched your back allowing him to unclasp your bra.

He started to caress your breast and he sucked the nipple of the other one. The feeling was ecstatic.

He started to kiss your skin of your stomach and when he reached the bottom of your stomach he looked up at you, with eyes full of lust.

He slowly removed your thong and slowly entered two fingers easily as at this point.

"Babe, stop teasing, please babe" you moaned. You wanted him.

"As you wish my lady" he said with a sly smirk on his face.

He removed his underwear showing his fully erected manhood.

He grabbed a condom from the nightstand and you rolled it on slowly teasing him.

"Ugh" he groaned. He slowly entered you and kept a steady pace. But you needed more.

"babe, more, please" you begged. He obeyed and started to go faster and harder.

The feeling was sensational. You were near the edge and couldn't hold it back and with a loud moan you came undone. Your walls tightened and it pushed Kostas over the edge and soon he came undone.

He laid down beside you and kissed your temple. "I love you" You whispered "and I love you too" And you both fell into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------

I hoped you liked and sorry it is so late! 😁 btw sorry for any mistakes 😋 thank you for your support 💞🙈