"A quidditch match a couple years back." He spoke softly, looking up at me with a soft smile. I nodded slowly, raising my eyes to meet his. His eyes were clear again, not muddled or clouded with sickness like they had been before. They were filled with adoration. Love. And lust.

For me.

I'm sure the feelings were mirrored in my own eyes, and at this moment I wondered how I looked. Cheeks flushed. Hair completely awry. Did I look like the girls in the movies, with their bright eyes and pouty lips? I sincerely doubted it. But the way Draco looked at me made me feel like that didn't matter. That I couldn't have looked sexier, or more beautiful than I did at this moment. His fingers dug into my skin, not terribly uncomfortable but enough to make me aware of them.

With a soft sigh Draco reattached his lips to my neck, pressing soft kisses that trailed up towards my jaw, his fingers slipping just under the fabric of my shirt. His lips had just gotten to the spot under my ear when a loud knock came from the door. Groaning, he pulled away from me to glare at it.

"Go away." He snapped, earning a soft laugh from me. When the door started to open I made a small sound of surprise, resting my head on Draco's shoulder to hide my face, which had started to go a bright pink.

"Sorry to interrupt." Ted Tonks's voice came from the doorway, blatantly amused at the sight before him. I suppose seeing to teenagers, both bright red and tangled up in bedsheets might've been fairly funny, but at the moment I was too busy dying of embarrassment to really find the humor in it. Glancing up sheepishly, I saw Ted standing against the doorframe, his arms crossed loosely over his chest and an amused grin on his face. "I won't tell Sirius though, if you don't want me to."

"Much obliged." I mumbled, running my hand through my hair in an attempt to smooth it out a little. Draco made a small sound of displeasure when I moved away, pulling my shirt back down the meanwhile. Sighing softly, he glanced over to Ted, obviously more than a little annoyed.

"What is it?"

"We found something- Well, Bill Weasley did- But anyways, the Order found something that might be able to heal you."

After he spoke both Draco and I remained silent for a moment, staring at him incredulously. What?

"What do you mean?" Draco asked, frowning as he watched his uncle cross the room, pulling up a chair that sat against the far wall. Placing it in front of the bed he sat down. Obviously, this may be a long explanation. Draco seemed to think that too, as he had started to reach over to the other end of the bed, grabbing his shirt and pulling it back over his head. I couldn't help the small pout that graced my lips when he did, however it quickly went away when I caught Ted watching me with amusement. If my cheeks had not been bright red before, they certainly were now.

"Bill's been asking around for some information from friends that he's worked with, trying to find if anyone else has had anything like it. It's a rare spell, but it's been done before."

"Does that mean there's a cure, then?" Draco asked quietly, and Ted gave a small nod, though his expression turned grim. Great. That looked hopefully. Biting my lip, I reached over to Draco quietly, relaxing when he took my hand in both of his, his thumb brushing lightly over the back of it.

"There's never been a proved one- Most of the other victims of the spell have passed on before the process could be finished." He said quietly, clasping his hands in front of him. "We may still have time, though- If we start tomorrow, we might be able to have you healed by next week."

"What's the process?" Draco asked wearily, looking stunned. Ted shrugged, as if in a 'I'll tell you later' gesture. It only made me frown, and Draco sat up slightly, looking curious. "Ted, what is it?"