Chapter 11 - Anxiety and Fire people who want to kill us..........lovely

Start from the beginning

"Remember when I said to stop doing that? I swear to God, you're going to freak me out!" Tony says. Suddenly his face goes pale and he swears under his breath. "Ah man, you did it, didn't you? You happy now?"

Tony gets up abruptly and runs/staggers across the street. "Tony wait!" I call out to him, catching up easily.

"Tony stop running!" I say putting my hands on his shoulders as he sinks to the ground.  "You aren't there. Look up at me. Breathe." I grab some snow in my hand and give it to Tony, who puts his face in it to calm down.

"Hey! Did I say something?" Harley asks.

"Harley. Shut up for a minute please." I say, making sure no one is watching.

"What the hell was that?!" Harley says.

Tony breathes out and chucks some snow at Harley. "Your fault, you spazzed me out. Okay, back to business. Where were we? The guy who died...relatives? Mom? Mrs. Davis, where is she?"

Harley shrugs. "Where she always is."

"See? Now you're being helpful." Tony says. "Alright let's head back. I'm gonna finish up working on the suit and then Lexi, change into something a little less suspicious. Harley, you're gonna stay back and watch the suit."

"Why do I have to watch it!"

------- 3 hours Later -------

"Guys we've been at this for hours. It's already like nine. No offense or anything Harley but nothing in this shed is going to make your suit charge faster." I say, flicking some hair out of my face.

"Fine. We can come back here later. Lexi, bring your duffle and leave it with Harley a little way's out from the bar. And do you think you could look older? Cuz I don't think it's legal for a 16-year-old to be in a bar."

I close my eyes and imagine myself as a 26 year old. I open my eyes at a satisfied Tony and an awestruck Harley. "Better?"

(A/N: Lexi as an adult vvvvvvv just for future reference)

"It'll do," Tony smirking at Harley's expression. "Kid, close your mouth, you might catch flies. She's taken."

"Wow, I mean what, how did you do that!" Harley exclaims.

"Sorry kid, but that's classified," I say adjusting my leather jacket. That was the one thing I kept when I changed into jeans, combat boots and a black long sleeve.  "Should we get going?"

"Yeah, why not," Tony says. I grab my duffle and we walk all the way to the local bar. I put my bag with Harley across the street.

"You can sit on it if you want to," I call over my shoulder as Tony and I walk to the bar, bumping into someone. That someone being a lady with a burn mark on the side of her face.

"Sorry," I say. She barely notices but drops something.

Tony picks it up and hands it back to her.