christmas day part 1

Regina's POV:
I wake up early as usual, and look over to my left and can't help but smile at the heaping blonde mess that was still asleep next to me. I stare at her for a second, before I think of a good way to wake her. As usual, she was wearing a large T-shirt and underwear, which gave me the perfect idea. I straddled her and leaned down to kiss her. She didn't stir. I slipped my hands up her shirt and began massaging her breasts, she stirred, but she still want awake. I smirked, before I slipped off her underwear, and got down in between her legs. I glided my tongue over her clit, and she moaned. I smirked and looked up at her, as she was beginning to wake up. She propped herself up on her elbows as I continued to lick her.

Emma's POV:
I wake up to an amazing feeling between my legs and moan when her tongue licks my clit. Regina stops for a moment and looks up at me and smirks. I close my eyes and throw my head back as her tongue finds its way inside me and another moan escapes my lips. "What.. are...you...doing?" I ask between moans. She stops and looks up at me. "Waking you up Evil Queen style." She husks before putting a finger inside of me. I smile and shake my head not at all believing that my uptight mayor, who just also happens to be my girlfriend... Or fiance now could ever be so dirty. I don't say anything more, and let her continue what she's doing, it feels too good for it to stop now.

Regina's POV:
After I've fully awakened Emma, she leads me into the shower and we shower together. This is the first time I've seen her completely naked outside of bed and I'll be honest, she totally caught me off guard and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I followed her to the shower, but she turned her head and smirked when she caught me staring and I blushed. She smacks her ass and I bite my lip. "Your so lucky your mine." I say as she turns the shower on. "And your so lucky your mine." She turns around and kisses me. We get into the shower and the water flows down our bodies. We can't stop staring at each other. After a minute or two, Emma picks up a new bottle of body wash I haven't seen before. She smirks. "This is your first Christmas present. Apples and cinnamon." She says as she poured some of the body wash into her hands. "Turn around." She orders and I do as she says. She begins massaging the soap into my back and I relax and sigh.

Emma's POV:
I begin massaging Regina's back with the new body wash I bought for her. I feel her tense as usual and after a few minutes she begins to relax. I step up closer pushing my chest into her back and my hands wander to her breasts and I massage them gently. She moans and puts her head back on my shoulder. I begin to kiss her neck as I continued to massage her breasts. "Em..." She moans, I smirk, liking my new nickname. My hands go further down her body, and my fingers finally find their prize. I gently massage her clit and she begins to moan even louder. I spin her around, and push her against the wall. I kiss her as I slip two fingers inside of her. She moans and our mouths vibrate. I break the kiss and concentrate on my fingers. I can feel her going weaker by the second and I push my body closer to hers to keep her from falling. I thrust my fingers in and out of her, faster and faster. Her breathing begins to get heavy, and her walls begin to tighten around me. I smirk as I realize she's about to come. I take my fingers out for a moment and she whimpers. "I love you." I say, before putting my fingers back inside, and she releases all over my hand. "Eemmmmaaaa!" She yells when she releases and i smirk, befor I realize she can barely hold herself up. I slowly pull my fingers out, and catch her before she falls. I hold her in my arms and smile as I stroke her beautiful brunette hair. And praying that Henry didn't just wake up to hearing Regina scream my name.