Chapter 18♤

Chapter 18

-Tonya Pov-

I lead everyone as we looked for Alika. Since I knew every nook and cranny of this place.

"Did anyone know about that fallen being Paris guardian angel?" Graham asked.

"No, but she did say she found out something about her guardian that she didn't want to learn." Gwen said quietly. I felt him near. Every fib of my being burned when he was around. Wherever he was Paris was with him.

"Gwen is he close?" Ariel asked.

"Yeah." She answer and look in the sky. Gwen sprouted her wings and flew in the sky. "Velatra." She was able to see in the distance.

"Graham he's not to far ahead of us. He's wounded, and he's healing right." She relayed.

"Okay Ariel head towards him and distract him." Ariel nodded and zipped off. I learned that Ariel has a air gift and when she activates her movement is doubled in speed.

"Gwen do you know how to get Paris out of the crystal?" Jewels asked.

"Possibly."

"Gwen it's a yes or a no." Graham yelled.

"Graham the crystal is a Somnium. Better know for its illusions. I just started learning them in my honors magic object. There's a chance if I go in I'm stuck in the illusions too. You just have to give me time." Gwen explained.

"It looks like you don't have enough time." We looked forward seeing Ariel and Alika fighting. Ariel had taken extensive damage. Her arm was sliced open, and her stomach had a huge red dot.

"I've got it. Just get the crystal from him." Gwen said. Graham threw out him hand signaling us to attack.

Graham two silver broadsword appeared in his hands. So he was actually fighting. I look over to Eugene and he was leaning on his warhammer. My chains of binding erupted my my back and wrapped around my body. It took a lot of energy to keep them up in the air. So it's much easier to wrap them around me. Ariel retreating as Ryder started to attack. Jewels kurarigama was hitting his back when he turned as he blocked Ryder bullets. Eugene warhammer flew towards the Alika. His dodged, but his side was hot. Crystals started falling from his pocket. My chains untangled from themselves and caught multiple crystals in their loops. Alika looked at me and the crystals. Ariel threw her ring sword and it cut up his left wing. Alika made a hasty retreat. Leaving us with a bunch of crystals.

Hey guys. Here's a short chapter. They've got the crystal back. Alika was pretty damaged and so was Ariel. Next chapter Gwen going in the crystal.

Just tried to get this one up fast because my brother coming over and I won't be able to write while he's here. Plus I didn't get a whole lot of sleep. I was up playing League of Legends. I'm addicated.

Vote, comment, share

Love, Kisses, bye

-Shay❤