Lover's Point - Point 1857

Introduction:

It's quite obvious that fans of Rajveer- Naina of 'Left Right Left' doesn't need any help to remember what is this 'Point 1857'! If I try to check them, by saying, it's about a 'war' that took place, way back in the year 1857, you all will ask, who am I kidding! ;) So, I won't do anything such as that for sure. :D

Although my readers of 'Rajveer-Naina The Mystery Begins' must be waiting for 'Point 1857' to happen, for Rajveer and Naina to reach Point 1857. But since it still has time so I thought why not giving you all a short story on Point 1857?

I hope you'll enjoy the read!

'Point 1857', the 'lovers' point', only for the batches of KMA. The secret venue where for some moments the pairs of KMA, who were deeply in love, had spent their valuable time together. And when they returned back to KMA, they brought with them many beautiful, emotional and romantic memories which they cherished throughout their life.

Now that Rajveer has got the opportunity to feel what it is like to be there with someone, will he be able to control and hide his feelings? Will he remember that he promised himself that he won't let his heart overpower his mind?

How will he feel being Rajveer, after so many years? For today he is not a Captain, he is not 'her' mentor, may be for her, she is going with her brother's friend but for Rajveer, he is going there with 'Naina' just 'Naina'! If he were bold enough to admit his feelings, even to himself, then he would have said he is going with 'his' Naina.

Photo courtesy : kash-94 Thank you soooo much Kayuuuu for this beautiful edit! 😘😍💖 Love you sooo much!!!!💗💜💛💕