three

Arielle's Pov
It was the end of the day and everyone was rushing out the school doors to leave. I don't blame them.
My first day wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either. I unlocked my car and got all buckled up when someone knocked on my window. Of course it was Jacob.
I rolled my eyes and rolled down my window.
"What do you want?" I said kind of annoyed.
"Can you please give me a ride" he asked.
I shook my head and chuckled. I started my car.
"Please" he asked again.
"Okay fine. Get in" I said in a hurry. We left the school. And I was hungry so I wanted to stop by Taco Bell.

"Uh do you mind if we stop by Taco Bell, I'm kinda hungry."

"No it's fine" he said quietly.
I turned up my radio and began to sing quietly to the beat.

Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home

Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore.

"You have a really pretty voice" Jacob said staring at me.
"Thanks" I said blushing a bit. He was still staring at me but not in a creepy way.
"What?" I asked giggling a bit. He shook his head and looked at the window.
----------------------------------------------
I got home after Taco Bell. Jacob is actually a decent person when he wants too. And turns out he lives 2 house down from me.
I plopped down on my bed and scrolled through Instagram, when I got a snapchat.

jacobsartorius: hey
queenarielle: hey
jacobsartorius: wydd
queenarielle: eating
jacobsartorius: you just ate ??
queenarielle: what are you tryin to say😐
jacobsartorius: your too cute💗
queenarielle: i tryy
jacobsartorius. come over.

I was really bored so I decided to go over there. I slid on my converse and walked to his house.

I got to his house and no cars were there so I guess no ones home besides Jacob. I knocked and he opened the door.
"Hola" I said and walked in.
He waved " so what do you want to do" I asked. He just shrugged and showed me his room. I sat on his bed and laid down on snapchat.
"Let's take a picture" I said.
I tilted my phone and we both did cheesy smiles. I laughed at the photo and turned my phone off. I got under his blankets and I fell asleep.
--------------
This is a really bad chapter but oh whale🐳. And shoutout to the people who think my book is gr88🔥 thank you💗