two

Jacob's Pov
We had a new student in our class. And let me say she was really hot. She had these ocean blue eyes that could melt your heart. And the way her blonde hair fell in her face. Oh and the freckles on her face were adorable.

 Oh and the freckles on her face were adorable

What am I saying. I can't think things like that. It's not me, I usually hook up with girls and that's it. But for some reason this girl is different. I can feel it.

Arielles Pov
I was wishing this class would end but I had like 10 more minutes.
"Hey" Jacob whispered.
I looked at him and realized that he was the kid that was making out with someone in front of my locker.
I rolled my eyes and waved at him.
"That's rude" he said.
Man he was annoying. "Can you shut up please?" I asked him annoyed.
DDDDDDIIIINNNNNGGGGGG
Thank goodness. My next class was PE which isn't bad because I like PE. I got to the gymnasium and a older man approached me, which I assumed was the PE teacher.
"Hello are you Arielle?" He asked. I nodded and he continued talking. "Here is your PE shirt. You obviously wear it for this class. Make sure you bring shorts or sweatpants. Whatever your comfortable with" he said. I grabbed the shirt and went to the girls locker room.

I walked in and it was empty. I was a little late but whatever yolo. (A/N: my lame af. ok carry on)
I took off my shirt and out my PE one on. I took off my pa ya so I was just in a shirt and underwear. Obviously. When I heard a male voice.
"Shit" I whispered. The voice got closer when a familiar boy walked in. It was the jerk Jacob.
He walked in and stared at me.
"Well this isn't the boys locker room" he smirked.
"You did that on purpose you pervert" I said trying cover my body. He walks towards me and really close to my face. I backed up away from him. So I was now against the wall. He puts both arms on the wall blocking me from leaving, "Maybe I did, and maybe I didn't" he whispered.

His lips brushed against mine and he walked away. That's it, he just walks away from. What the hell.
I sighed and slid on my spandex and began to walk back to the gym.

"Mrs. Monet care to explain why your late?" My PE teacher asked.
"Actually no I wouldn't" I scoffed and rolled my eyes. No I'm not on my period I'm just naturally sassy.
"Well for the sass one lap around the track. You too Jacob you were late too" he said.

Please shoot me now. I'm not running a lap with him. I went outside and began to jog my lap.
"Hey wait up"
"I'd rather not" I said speeding up. He caught up too me and I ran faster. I eventually finished my lap and was walking across the school to get to the gym.

I walked in and they were playing volleyball. I really hope I don't get on a team with Jacob.
"Ms. Monet your on team 2" Mr Collins said. I walk over to my team and I felt very awkward because I know no one except Jacob, but I don't count him lol.

"Okay class team 1 and team 2 are going against each other"
We all get up and get on the court. I'm pretty good at volleyball considering I've played it since 4th grade. So I've been playing for 6 years. I was serving first so I had to make this good.
He threw me that ball and I bounced it a couple of times and threw it up in the air and hit it.

15 minutes later we were still playing and team 1 sucks. Someone was serving   and I was about to call "mine" and tried to hit but some tackled me to hit the ball.
I groaned because whoever was on top of me weighed like 5 tons.
"What the hell" I said. I looked to see who was on me and guess who it was. Jacob.
"Why are you so close to my face" I said and pushed him off of me.
God if this what it's going to be for the whole I'm moving schools because he is so annoying.
----------------------------------------------hola amigos👋🏾 here's another crappy chapter but whatever🍍 anyways if you want go check out my other book y'all. thanks!
Instagram: trippysartorius