one

Arielle's Pov
I woke up to my alarm blaring Love Yourself. I got out of my bed and walked into my closet to pick my outfit out. Once I picked my outfit out I put everything on.

I went in the bathroom and did my usual makeup routine and did a messy side braid

I went in the bathroom and did my usual makeup routine and did a messy side braid. I looked in my mirror, I think I looked pretty good.
I grabbed my bag and my car keys and went outside to my car.

I unlocked my black matte Range Rover. I guess you can say my family is wealthy. On my way to school I stopped by Starbucks.

"Hi how may we take your order?" The barista asked.
"Can I have a white chocolate mocha please"
"Ok what size?" She asked again
"Tall please"

I waited for what felt like a billion years she finally called my name.
"Arielle?"
I walked up and got my stuff. After that I drove off to school.

Once I parked my car I went to the office to get my schedule. I didn't mention that it was my first day at school. Which is awkward because everyone's eyes are on you.

I threw my cup away and got my schedule and locker number. I walked around and tried to find my locker.
Eventually I finally found my locker.
Locker 360.
I was going to put my stuff away, but there's was this irrelevant couple almost having sex in front of locker.

"Excuse me" I said loud enough for them to hear. But apparently they didn't.
"Can you move out of my way please?" I said almost screaming at them. By now everyone was staring at me. Good way to start your first day Arielle.

I walked to my first class and like I said. There were so many eyes on me.
DINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
The bell rang and our teacher came in.
"Welcome guys, today we have a new student. Her name is Arielle Monet. Arielle could you please stand up" Mrs. Gomez said. Well I think that's her name.

I was already standing up because there was no where to sit.
"Arielle you can sit over next to Jacob. Jacob please raise your hand."
I look around and see a really cute boy raising his hand. I walk over and sit down.
This is going to be a very very long day.
----------------------------------------------
Okay guys this is the first chapter of "Fuckboy". I know it's not the best chapter but idc. Also I have another Jacob Sartorius book called "stubborn" so go check that out if you want.
Anyways I'll try to update when I can💘