Chapter 1

Chapter 1

  The rain continued to pour down on Sandra as she walked away. She was wrapped in a dark blue hoodie and was dragging her read suitcase after her. Being kicked out of her apartment was a hurdles in the road but she knew who to contact. Even though it had been the longest time. She just wishes they won't be that angry with her.

She  soon reaches her destination: the postal office. Sandra had managed to scour up enough money to send the envelope. She entered and hurried in and quickly deposited the envelope. She closes the shoot right when she feels a warm hand on her shoulder. Startled, she tenses before whipping around to see who had touched her. She was met with concerned blue eyes framed by dark hair, wet with rain. 

"Hey, are you alright?" asked the man. She stared at him cautiously. She couldn't help but wonder why he cared. He was a random stranger to her and vice versa and she knew most strangers were not friendly. But as to not be rude, she nods her head. He looked at her skeptically.

"What's all this then?" the man asked, gesturing to the suitcase. "It's wet. Why are you walking around, in the rain, dragging a suitcase around?" he questioned her. She looked at him then answered. "I have no where to stay. I just sent a letter to my brother." She didn't know why she confided with this stranger. He had a nice feeling to him. She felt like she could trust him. He looked at her, studying her.

"Look, I know you do not know me and obviously don't need anyone's pity, but I can tell you could use a friend." he paused. "Why don't you stay with me for a while? Until you could reunite with your brother, at least. What do you say?" he said, looking at her. She studied him like he had done earlier to him. Could she really trust him? She decided to agree. if not, she knew how to fight and she also had a switch blade. So she nodded her head yes. "Okay."

"Okay."the man said. Then, as if realizing something. "I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kellin Quinn Bostwick. Nice to meet you." he said, stretching his hand. She took his hand, shaking it. "Sandra Arriena Preciado." she said, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Shall we go then?" he said, gesturing to the door. "Sure." she said and they walked out the door and into the parking lot towards Kellin's car.

_____

Hi.

So it's been a while since I updated this fic and sorry if this is short. I hope you enjoyed it!