Chapter 2

Chapter 2! :D

(SMUT! ;) )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phil's POV:

"Ohh Dan..." Phil moaned, pleasant sensations overtaking him.

The older lad was seated on his flatmate's bed, being caressed and kissed by his best friend and lover, Dan.

"D...Dann.. dont be such.....such a... goddamn tease..." Phil managed to say, inbetween short breaths and moans. Dan smirked and lifted Phil's shirt up and over his head. Phil shivered at the cool air hitting his now bare torso, and leaned down to kiss Dan. The younger boy resumed his earlier actions, stripping Phil of his clothing.

Dan slowly made his way down to the button of Phil's trousers, planting a trail of kisses down the older's chest and stomach as he went. Dan pulled the button out of the loop, before leaning in further to unzip Phil's zipper with his teeth, emitting a small moan from the man under him. Phil leaned his head back and onto a pillow, preparing himself for Dan's next action. Instead of feeling what he had been longing for since he had met Dan, he heard a voice. Dan's voice. "Phil? Phil! Wake up Phil we're going to be late! PHIILL!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phil woke to find that he had fallen asleep outside of dan's bedroom, and that all of his previous thoughts were nothing but a dream. Dan was standing over Phil, who now had a very obvious erection. "Oh. so you aren't dead. We'd better leave, seeing as Pj has called us about twenty times in the past goddamn half an hour!"

Phil glanced over at the clock that was hanging behind Dan. It read 6:57. Shit! Phil thought. "Well are you going to get off me?" Phil said to the man standing over him, reaching up to push Dan's leg away, allowing himself to get up and hobble to the bathroom in an attempt to not let Dan see his...um...Friend. Phil closes the bathroom door, before sitting down and thinking about everything that just happened, and "Relieving himself" to his thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOOOH IT WAS A DREAM? :O

Short chapter, i know, i know.

But hey, it was my first time posting the smut that i write.

Rate, comment, Vote, And fan cuz you love me <3

I'll be updating probably tomorrow :)

Kay i love you all :D

Byee! d^.^b

-Lenah