On The Road

Amalia's P.O.V: 

I opened the closet door, making sure to be quiet. I looked around the door and crawled out of the closet. This was too stressful, hopefully this wasn't going to affect the baby in anyway. I need someone to help, "Cas! Justin!" I called both of them, hoping one would answer. I heard two fluttering wings, "Amalia." I turned around to not who I wanted. It was some other angels. "What do you want?" They looked at me, "We want what's inside of you." They wanted my baby? Why? "Sorry, angels, but I have to keep her safe." Crowley was behind me and he wrapped around and we disappeared. That made me dizzy. Once we were somewhere, I got on my knees and threw up. I felt hands on my back, "There, there, Tiger." I felt better and stood up, "Why did you help me?" He smirked, "I need you alive for my plan, but I need that baby as well. It's special like you, squirrel, and moose." It's special like me, Dean, and Sam? How? "What do you mean?" He chuckle, "I won't tell you. You will find out at some point." With that he was gone. He is a dick. Damn, where am I? I looked around to see I was in the middle of the road, but I could see something up ahead. I walked toward it to be greeted by a man pointing a gun at me, "Who are you and what do you want?" I put my hands up in the air, "I'm Abigail Mills. I need help." There's no way I'm giving them my real name. I can't trust anyone. Any of them could be monsters or demons. A man stepped into view, "I'm the Governor. You said you needed help?" I nodded my head, "Yes." The man ordered, "Open the gates." The gates opened to a small little town called Woodbury. I stepped inside with my hands still raised. I was stopped and padded down. They found my gun and knife. I felt vulnerable, "Um...could I have those back? I feel naked without them." The man who called himself the Governor looked me over, in a creepy way might I add, "Of course, can't have a pretty girl like you feel vulnerable." He gave them back to me and I put them back where they belong.  "Follow Martinez. He'll show you where you can stay." He left and a man I hoped to be Martinez. "Well, hello pretty little lady." He had a thick southern accent. It reminded me of Daryl. I hope all of them ok. Another man showed up, "Back off Merle." He replied, "Why don't the pretty little lady say what she wants." He looked at me with a creepy grin and was looking at me up and down. I was trying to find my voice, but I couldn't. I was disgusted beyond believe. I tried to think of something to say, but all I wanted to say was I want my family, Daryl, and the others. He stroked my cheek and that woke my voice up, "Don't touch me." He smirks, "She has a voice." He tried again, but I slapped it away. "Well, the 'pretty little lady' has spoken, Merle." He smirk was replaced by a frown and walked away. "Sorry about him. Name is Martinez." I shook his hand, "Abigail Mills." He gave a firm nod and motioned me to follow him. 

I followed him into a house and he told me to take a shower, but don't use up all the hot water. I was gladly going to take one. I was stepped into the shower and let the hot water get off all of the dirt of of my body and face. I saw a towel hanging on a rack before I got in. I washed my hair and body. I turned off the water and grabbed the towel. I wrapped it around me and stepped out, but what I noticed was my clothes were gone and there was new, clean clothes. Who did this and when? I didn't hear anyone come in the door or anything. I dried off and then put on the new clothes. The shirt was a little small around the chest area, but that was from my boobs getting bigger. Oh shit, they don't know I'm pregnant. They might question me whether if I have a group or not. I could lie to them again or they may help me find my group. I could always ask, but they could be demons. Ugh, what do I do? I was so lost in my thoughts, that I didn't notice anyone come in the door. "Yo, Mills?" I blinked rapidly, " Sorry. Deep in thought." I nervously laughed. Martinez chuckled. He looked at my appearance, "Do you need a bigger shirt? I can get one." So he was the one that got me clothes. It did feel a little uncomfortable, "Yes, please, if you don't mind." He smiled, "No problem. We don't need you feel uncomfortable, especially when Merle is around." He had a point. Merle did freak me out. "I'll be right back." He stated then left. I started walking around the home waiting for Martinez. I heard the door open back up and I looked. Martinez threw me the shirt and I caught it. I went into the bathroom and changed shirts. This shirt was a Star Wars shirt, so I loved it. I had Anakin and Darth Vader fading into one another. I am keeping this shirt. I walked out, "I am keeping this shirt." He laughed, "You can have it." I smiled and I followed him to the Governor. It only a few houses over from the one I washed up in. Martinez left me, "He'll be in here in a minute." He left, so I started to look around. I saw photos of the Governor, a little girl, and a woman. I heard a noise and I looked behind me to see him. "That was my little girl and my wife." he told me. I looked back at the photo, "Your wife is beautiful and so is little girl." He nodded his head in agreement, "I miss them." I sigh, "I know how that feels. I miss my dad and Bobby. He was like a second dad to me and my brothers." He looked at me questionably," Your brothers?" Crap. I need to lie, "I don't know if they are alive. I want to go to find them. So, after I rest a bit and get some supplies, I am going to find them." He smiled, not a genuine smile, a wicked one, "You are? Well, it's a shame, but I am afraid that you can't." I did not like this at all. He blinked and his eyes were completely black. Shit. "I knew who were from the start when I saw your knife." he said. Shit, shit, shit. Should I call someone? Crowley? Damn it, "Crowley." He looked scared when I said that. I felt a presence behind me, "Hello, love. Why are you trying to kill my tiger? Leave that body." Black smoke shot out of this man's mouth. Once it was all gone, the man fell to the ground and was passed out. I breathed out a sigh of relief, but what I wasn't expecting was me being able to see my breath. "Tiger, what is it?" I looked around, to see a girl, the girl in the picture. She was blinking. Was she vengeful? I carefully stepped forward, "Are you here to get revenge?" She shook her head no. Then she disappeared. Where did she go? The man that was possessed was still unconscious. Crowley stated, "Your brothers are calling me. They seem to want to make a deal." I looked at him, "No, they can't. Let's get out of here. Help me find some things." Crowley was actually helping me, which made me uneasy. I guess he wanted me alive so he can have me for his plan. We found guns, bullets, and clothes for me. 

Crowley and I silently left Woodbury and got out of sight. "Alright, love. I'll take you to your brothers." He was about to grab me, but I backed away, "No, not again. I don't want to be nauseous again. Let's just walk." He rolled his eyes, but obliged. We started walking the way toward my brothers. I guess this will be a long journey. I guess I'm on the road again.

*Sorry it's so short, but I had a writer's block and I have a job now, so chapters will be expected at as later time. I will try my best though.*