"I'd give you hickeys. Lot's of them." I smirked and he chuckled. "I'd leave a wet trail of kisses down here..." I trailed off, tracing a light finger down the line on the centre of his chest. "I'd tease your crotch with lots more kisses, too." I decided and he chuckled more, his cheeks reddening. "Sounds delicious, babe. But I have a better idea." he said quickly and suddenly flipped me over as I let of his hands. I grunted loudly, the force of the hit knocking me on the bed. "I need to go to work and so do you." he stated finally, pecking me quickly on the cheek before his body left mine. I whimpered in respond, grabbing the nearest pillow and chucking it at his back. He stopped, his body spinning round to meet my annoyed gaze. He chuckled again, his dimples flashing before he winked at me and headed off for the bathroom. I would've followed, but we'd be very late for work.

---

I smiled lightly as Harry made his way toward me after his training session at the gym, but my face faltered when his expression was troubled. I gave him a questionable look, tilting my head to the side. "I have a...uh, I have a fight." he stated quietly and my eyes widened. "What? But you're only a trainee?" I said, puzzled and I glanced back at his trainer who was looking furious. "I but I need to do this, it's important." he told me I opened to protest, but I was stopped by his trainer. "Harry! Get up here, now." he demanded and Harry groaned, throwing his head back in frustration. I watched him as he punched his boxing gloves together with his hands, his muscles flexing as he entered the ring, mumbling something frustrated which sounded an awful lot like "what now?"

His trainer jabbed a finger angrily at Harry's chest and Harry grunted, stepping backwards. I was about to step in when the front door banged open and Niall came storming through the doors, his face filled with such anger. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Niall shouted at the top of his lungs and stormed up to Harry. I watched, surprised, as he slid through the ring to push Harry full force with the palm of his hands. Open-mouthed, Harry stumbled back a few steps, grunting. Harry regained his balance, staring at Niall. "Niall, go wait by Zayn-"

"No, Harry! I am not going to let you control me like you control Zayn! I don't follow you around like a lost puppy! And I certainly don't want you risking your life for me in some stupid fight for something that happened years ago!" Niall shouted and I tensed, my eyes meeting Niall's. What? What happened? What's he going on about? "It may have happened years ago, but it still left a scar and you know it!" Harry retorted back and it was Niall's turn to cringe, looking hurt. The door swung open and Liam strolled in, looking troubled and worried. His eyes glanced over at Niall and Harry arguing before his eyes met mine and he came to join me. "What's going on?" I asked instantly when he leaned his back against the table, where I was sitting. "I'm not sure if I'm the right person to tell you that." he admitted and I scoffed. "If Harry's not going to tell me then I don't think anyone will." I tried and he sighed softly, obviously to worn out to argue.

"Basically, Harry wants to fight for Niall." Liam spoke and I frowned, confused. "You mean, you don't know what happened to Niall?" Liam guessed and I shook my head. "Niall saw Harry fighting with Jake two years ago and Niall tried to stop them. Things got out of hand, and Niall got hurt. Pretty badly." Liam explained, his eyes narrowing at the thought. "How badly?" I asked and he cringed. "He got stabbed in his stomach. Jake did this, not Jai. That's why Harry's fighting. He's fighting Jake." At Liam's last words, it all clicked in. "But Harry's not strong enough." I breathed and Liam nodded. "Exactly what Niall's trying to say, by the looks of it." Liam replied and I looked back at Harry and Niall again. "Is this fight even legal?" I asked when Harry strolled toward us.

"Technically, no." Liam replied and my eyes widened. "Harry, you can't." I said quickly, clinging on to his arm and he groaned, pulling him back. "I can, and I will." he protested and I scoffed. "Harry, you aren't even strong enough! You're only a trainee, you could get hurt!" I argued back and he sighed. "Liam, could you give us a minute?" Harry asked, turning to Liam, who nodded and went off to comfort a worried Niall.

"It's not up to you, Z." Harry mumbled and I opened my mouth, furious, when his phone rang on the table next to us. Both our eyes glanced at it and Harry reached out quickly before I could even read the name on the screen. "Hello?" His raspy voice called and Harry immediately cringed, judging by the screeching, angry female voice at the other end of the line. "Ugh, stop that screaming, please! You're giving me a sore head!" Harry complained at the other end of the line, angry. I could faintly hear the conversation. "Listen Harry, if mum even knew what you were doing, she'd kill you!" the voice screeched and Harry rolled his eyes. "Well, mum's not here. And you're not my mother either. So stop telling what to do." Harry snapped back, rubbing his forehead. "Listen to them." I instructed and his dark, angry eyes met mine. I flinched uncomfortably. "Is that, Zayn? Is he telling you the same thing? Harry?" the caller asked, worried. He ended the phone call, slamming the phone down on the table as he did so. I jumped, frightened.

"You have no control over my bloody life! Neither of you!" he shouted and my eyes began to water. A memory of Harry telling me how he nearly bet his dad up to death flashed in my eyes. A memory of Harry arguing with my own dad flashed in my eyes and I gulped, unable to meet his gaze as his grip tightened on my wrists. It was then, I realized how dangerous Harry was. Was this how Bo left him? Was this how he treated his family? "Harry, you're hurting me." I panicked, scared of what was coming next. My eyes squeezed shut, his breath mingling with my own. "You. Can't. Tell. Me. What. To. Do." he spat furiously and I whimpered in pain. "Harry. You need to get off Zayn. You're hurting him." Niall's voice was soft and calm. I wouldn't have thought he was angry at Harry a few seconds ago. "Harry, let go before you hurt Zayn." Liam encouraged and my eyes snapped open when Harry's grip let go. I let out a breath of what I felt like I had been holding onto forever.

The colour from Harry's face had drained, his eyes soft and calm as he stared at me. "No...no, no, no, no, no, no." Harry chanted, stepping back from me, his fingers gripping his hair in frustration. My eyes roamed his sad face, filled with worry and I hesitantly reached over to him, gribbing my hands around his t-shirt and pulling him in, hugging him. I wasn't going to leave him like Bo did. Ever.

_______________________

Hi guys! Not to sure about this chapter, especially toward the end. Just a quick announcement to say that I started full-time work today so updates won't be as quick as they used to be. They'll mostly be at the weekends, if I have time then. But trust me, there will be an update at least once a week so please don't bother me and comment saying "update soon" when it won't make me update any quicker, thanks. It's pretty pointless when people write that tbh, no offense. Dedicated to MatthewTomlinson for making the trailer, thanks again. Options are still open for those of you who are still making one :) Anyway, comments on this chapter? Can't wait to hear them! Love you. xxx