Love

WARNING: This chapter is going to be very sad. If you just did your make-up and don't want it to be ruined than I advise you to NOT read this chapter. I am so sorry but I wanted a twist and give you guys a moral lesson you'll read what it's about. I love you guys
Stay hella dope
yours truly
BluePunkRockRebel

Will's POV

I hear a loud scream coming from the kitchen and something falls on the ground. It sounds like grannie dropped a plate. I quickly run into the kitchen Banji follows me and kya starts crying because of the loud noice.
"Grandma? Everything ok?"
I slowly open the kitchen door and see grandma crying on her knees surrounded by glass.
I command Banji to stay and walk into the kitchen avoiding the shattered pieces of glass.
"Grandma?"
She looks up at me, her eyes full of tears what happend?
She pulls me into a hug and continues sobbing. I don't know why but I start crying with her.
I never heard her cry this breaks my heart.
"What's going on in..."
Granpa walks in and helps us up. Grannie her knee is bleeding from the glass.
"Honey what's wrong."
My grandfather asks grandma lifting her from the ground.
"They... someone...a car...we need to go to the hospital."
"Who is they?"
I ask wiping away my tears.
She starts sobbing again.
"Sweetheart who is they."
Granddad asks grannie forcing her to look into his eyes.
"M-m...Max and..."
She doesn't finish her sentence. Or I couldn't hear the end. I knew enough.
My parents. My mothers. Dead?
Alive? The world was spinning around me. Everything stood still...
I didn't even say goodbye.
I could feel the strength drain from my legs and I fell to the ground.
Grandpa yells at me to look out for the glass but I don't care.
"Get up son we are going to the hospital"
My grandfather says holding my grandmother in his arms trying to hold back his tears.
I get kya from the sofa and together we get in the car. On our way to the hospital to see our mom's.
Why did I not say goodbye... I didn't even tell them I loved them. I should have said it more. Maybe if I had come back and said goodbye they wouldn't have been hit.
I didn't even tell them I loved them. Why am I so stupid...
What have I done.

Chloe's POV

"Well, well who do we have here."
My head spins and I feel like throwing up. My whole body is sore and the voice isn't making it better.
I go into shock when I realise who or better said what the voice is.
"Look at you... that car hit you guys pretty hard didn't it."
"Car?"
The alternate Max snaps her fingers and what seems to be my memory starts replaying.
Max and I are driving to the airport holding hands reliving memories and then...
I could hear the impact echo in my head. Our bones cracking, blood spilling, tears flowing. Our last I love you's replay like an endless sequence getting louder and louder.
Max!
I wake up...
Hospital. I'm alive.
I try to sit up and a sharp pain spreads throughout my whole body. I scream in pain.
A pair of hands hold me down. I didn't even see the doctors standing next to me.
"Miss Price please stay calm and don't look."
Don't look where? I look at my stomach and see the doctors trying to hold everything in. A piece of metal sticks in my side, blood spilling everywhere. My head pounds and everything goes black.

Tyler's POV (Kate's son)

"Come on Drake mom's going to kill us if we aren't home for dinner!"
Drake runs towards me with Anakin by his side both covered in dirt.
"Mom is going to kill us anyway when she sees our clothes."
"We'll take a quick dive in mister. Lavinski's pool."
"Are you crazy he works for the FBI."
I roll my eyes. Drake is such a baby he always believes the stupid stories the other kids tell.
Mister Lavinski is just a normal guy working in an office, not a secret agent. If he was he would probably not be that fat.
"Don't believe the stuff Emma says you know she always tries to impress us because she has this crush on dad."
"Ew gross I didn't know that I thought she liked me."
I put my arm around my brothers shoulder.
"You are one dreamy kid D."
"We're the same age don't act like you're twelve."
"What's 2 more years if you can grow up now."
We arrive at the pool. Mister Lavinski isn't home. Score.
I take of my shirt and Drake does the same.
"Aunt Chloe says growing up sucks and that we should enjoy being kids."
"Aunt Chloe still acts like a child, see we can be adults now and be kids later."
"I don't think it works like that."
"Shut up and clean yourself."
I push Drake into the pool and jump in after him. Anakin lays down on the porch. He can't swim but we'll clean him later.
"Come on a quick bath it isn't water ballet get out already."
Drake yells putting his shirt in the water and cleaning Anakin with the wet cloth.
The pup shakes himself dry and I get out of the pool.
We walk home we walk slowly so our clothes can dry in the burning sun.
After half an hour we arrive home. The door is open and Dad is sitting in the kitchen crying?
"Dad?"
Drake asks.
"Boys sit down..."
"Where's mom?"
Both me and Drake start tearing up by hearing our father's sobs.
"She's in the hospital... aunt Chloe and Max they..." He shakes his head and hides his face in his hands. "A car hit them and they."
Dad can't finish his sentence he breaks down and falls to his knees pulling us in for a hug.
We cry in unison thinking about our family.
Max and Chloe... no. This can't be happening.
Are they dead? No hospital they msut be alive right?
Please let them be alright.