Family Life

Chloe's POV

"Chloeeee!!"
I hear my wife yelling from the other side of the house. Some things fall on the ground and I don't know if it are plates or maybe my kids being thrown around the house.
"Coming!"
I run to the kitchen and see Max holding Kya while William is running around the kitchen island with the Anderson twins.
Max looks at me with desperation I jump infront of the three running kids and grab two of them under my arm.
"Ok guys let's let aunt Maxine take care off Kya and we'll go outside to play pirate!"
I put Drake and Tyler on the ground.
The three boys cheer in agreement and run outside.

Max runs a hand through her hair and sighs.
"Why did we agree to watch them again?" Max asks after giving me a quick peck on my lips.
I take Kya in my arm and craddle my second child.
"Because William likes them plus I like having them around."
"Ofcourse you do they look up to you."
I blush out of nowhere.
I could never have imagined my life like this. Having kids running around hearing the happy laughter of them playing.
It's better then I imagined.
"You are just to soft honey."
Max returns to cooking diner while I stand next to her holding our daughter.
"I know I know but I just can't get mad at them."
"Well you are going to nedd to start learning that or else we'll get some unstable kids."
"That's why I have you."
Max says looking at me. She hasn't looked at me like this in a while.
We have both been busy. Especially with Kate and Mike's kids staying with us this week.
Our best friends are in Dubai discussing a business plan for Marshfield studios.
Normally Max would have been there but Kya got sick and she didn't want to leave her no matter how many times I said I could take care of our baby girl.

Kya fell asleep in my arms so I decide to put her in bed. I look out the window and see the three boys playing in the backyard.
Last month we baught this ship playground thing. It took me and Mike three days to put it together and it looks hella awesome.
William always wants me too play pirate with him and I always play along sometimes even Max joins in.

Max is still cooking and I hold her from behind. "What about some alone time. The kids are playing and Kya is asleep sooo..."
"I like the way you are thinking Price. But I can't just burn the food."
I slip one of my hands under her blouse.
"Who says we need to go to the bedroom."
I kiss Max in her neck making her release a soft moan.
She stops my other hand from going into her pants.
"Okay you have convinced me let me finish this up and I'll see you in ten minutes in the bedroom."
I give her one last kiss and then head out to the yard to play with the kids.

"Moooooom help meeee!"
William yelps.
He's surrounded by the twins at the slide. The boys are dualing with wooden swords.
I quickly grab one for myself and put on my eyepatch.
"Aye Will this is quite a mess you got yourself into!"
I say as I jump inot battle with my son.
He's Five years old now and I love it how much he wants to go outside and discover the world. Reminds me a lot of me and Max.
"You will never get the Burning Feniks!"
Tyler exclaims as he swings his sword towards me. I block his hit and take a step back.
"My mom will easily defeat you with her super power!"
Will yells as he follows Drake onto the ship and continues his battle there.
"Uuuhm what super power?"
I ask. I forgot to watch Tyler and suddenly get tackled to the ground by the little boy of six.
"Drake help I defeated aunt Chloe!"
"Oh no you didn't!"
I lift up Tyler and throw him over my shoulder.
He starts laughing while trying to get loose.
Will's head pops up in one of the ships windows.
"Good job captain!"
He sticks out his thumbs from the window and then gets tackled by Drake.
"Drake if you release Will I will release your brother."
Drake walks from the ships stairs with his sword pressed in Will's back.
"Ok you first."
Drake says nodding at Tyler.
I put the boy down and he runs towards Drake who releases Will.
Suddenly Tyler, Drake and Will sprint towards me and tackle me to the ground.
They start tickeling me and I loose control over my body. I start laughing and am doing everthing I can to escape their little hands.
"Hahaha please stop... Will you traitor."
The kids start laughing and stop tickeling me.

I put on a movie for the three boys and tell them they can't go upstairs untill the movie ends.
I put on Star Wars because that gives me two and a half great silent hours with Max.
The boys watch the movie with big eyes. Thank god they listen so well!

Max's POV

Seeing Chloe being tackled and tickled by the three boys warms my heart.
We are so lucky with Will he's such a sweet boy and Drake and Tyler are like brothers to him.
I love it when the twins call me and Chloe aunt Max and aunt Chloe.
Will does the same to Mike and Kate.
They are family and we raised our children letting them know we are family.
My parents and Chloe's parents are completly obssesd with William.
They spoil him so much and give him so much love. I couldn't wish for a better family.

I check on Kya before going to the bedroom. She's sleeping peacefully.
I just stare at her as I start thinking about what I took to get here.
Without Chloe I would never be this happy.
A loving wife, two beautifull kids, my own company.
And I'm only thrity... Holy shit I'm thrity. How did I get so old.
I feel hands wrap around my waist.
"I knew you would be here."
Chloe whispers in my ear.
"I was just admiring our little girl and having a heartattack realising how old I am."
"You aren't old honey. To me you are still that cute shy hipster who couldn't handle my sexyness."
I chuckle and turn myself around to face Chloe.
"I think I handled the sexyness pretty well."
I run my hand through Chloe her hair.
Even after all these years she's still rocking the blue hair, the only thing that changed is that it's in a bun now but there's still hair falling against the side of her face. It looks great on her.
I kiss her pasionatlly and allow myself to stop thinking about everything for a moment.
Chloe lifts me up and carries me to the bedroom bridal style.
Chloe chuckles and shakes her head.
"What are you thinking about?"
Chloe opens the door to our room.
"This reminds me of Hawaii."
My thaughts wander off to our wedding night.
How could I ever forget about that night. Chloe in her white suit it was just perfect.
I wish I could relive that moment over and over again.
Chloe throws me one the bed and locks the door.
Thank god we got good isolation in this house.
She quickly jumps ontop of me and kisses me with all her fire.
We haven't done this in a while and to be honest it was about time we would jump into bed again.
"Fuck I've missed this!"
Chloe rips open my blouse and pulls her own shirt over her head before attacking my lips again.
I run my hand through her hair as I try to get closer to her. Even with our bodies being this close I want her to be closer to me.
Chloe looks into my eyes after our lips part.
"I love you." We both say at the same time.
A big grin appears on both our faces.
We kiss again and continue what we started.
Let's just say I had some bruises after that night.