Chapter Twenty-Three: Walk of Shame (Joshua)

Daybreak came much too early when I opened my eyes and turned to see Levi gone. Yet the feeling of us sharing that one brief moment of pleasure together was forever lost to me now. I gathered my clothes in a bundled and slipped into my underwear and dress shirt before making the walk of shame up to the estate where my twin sister Taylor was waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Well, well, well," she said. "What have we here?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Really? Because I just saw Levi a few minutes ago."

"Please don't give me a talking to until after I've had my coffee. Is there any?"

She gestures to the fresh pot sitting on the counter. "Yeah. Help yourself."

I grab a fresh mug from the corner cabinet and add a pinch of sugar with just a drop of vanilla cream. Its warmth fuels my senses making everything around me sound much better than when I don't have my morning coffee.

"So about last night," she began.

"I had sex...with Levi."

Her eyes wide. "Shut up. Shut up. Shut up."

"You said that all ready."

"I'm sorry, it's just that I'm stunned as to why you slept with him."

"Believe me. I wasn't expecting him to show up last night after everything that went down between us. Minus the fact that he was a little drunk, but his conscious was clear."

"Who made the first move?"

"He did. Obviously. But he was nice and gentle in the beginning."

"Mmm. How was he brother? Did he have a big cock?"

I try not to blush. "You're my sister. I shouldn't be even discussing this with you."

"True. But you must give me something. A little something. I'm dying over here."

"All right. Fine." I lean across the counter as she does the same. "He was huge."

She laughs. "I knew it!"

I down the last bit of coffee that remains in the mug before washing it in the sink and turning it upside down to dry. Time to get ready to go home I guess.