Chapter 13 (Harley's POV)

After that lovely afternoon with Dick, I decided to head back to the hell hole known as the Joker. Like I had said earlier, I had to face the music. No matter what he threw at me, I was going to throw it back, ten times harder and ten times bigger. I stopped at the door of our lair, and sighed. 'Lets get this over with' I pushed the door open "Mr J? You home Puddin?" I asked. There was no sign of him anywhere. Our fold up table was laid out already, but a small, pink piece of paper was laying on top of a cup. I took the note, it read:
'Don't look behind you'
Before I could turn around, I felt a sharp pang on the back of my head. The world began to fade around me, I could see nothing but blur, and Mr J appeared infront of me as I fell, and I could just hear him say "Welcome home Honey".

I awoke to find myself tied to a chair, the rope digging into my wrists. I tried to wiggle, but I felt hopeless. My costume was on, and below me I could see....Oh my god. I was on top of a mountain of bombs! "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I screamed. "Ah, you've awoken, lovely" I stared as The Joker strided over to the bottom of this bombshell mountain. "Mr J, what are you doing?!? Why are you doing this?!?" I felt tears stream down my face. "Hahaha, you think I did this? If anything, my dear, you did this to yourself. If you hadn't have been sneaking out like a disobedient teenager, maybe things here would be better. But no, you chose Boy Blunder over your old man Joker here, so, I'm just giving you what you deserve" His voice, so evil. I felt goosebumps all over my body. "You son of a bitch" I whispered. He perked his head up at me, grinning. "What was that?" He asked. He started climbing up the bomb mountain. He reached where I was sitting, and he grabbed my face. "What did you say, you slut" He growled. I spat in his face, causing him to fall back a bit. He just stared at me, his eyes viciously darting back and forth. "Fine, if that's how your going to play, let's see how Robin likes it when his love blows up into smithereens!" His cackle echoed the building. "No! Leave Robin alone you crazy bastard!" I screeched. The Joker ignored me, and slammed the iron door behind him.