Chapter 5 (Robin's POV)

I lay on the couch inside the Teen Titan's Tower. Beast Boy and Cyborg were in the kitchen, as per usual. If they weren't eating then god knows what they were doing. Raven was in her room, meditating. She always did this, to keep her from being taken over stupidity. Starfire was doing her hair, although its was long, I still couldn't get how she kept it so beautiful. "What seems to be the problem Robin?" Starfire asked me. Her voice was high pitched, but it still felt like a summers breeze. "Oh, er nothing much" I replied. I was worried about telling them my feelings for Harley. "Yeh Robin, you've been down ever since you got here" Beast Boy and Cyborg emerged from the kitchen, carrying hot pockets, pizza and marshmallows. They sat down beside me, munching away at their grub. "Well, it's just that-"
"You have feelings for Harley?" Raven appeared as if by chance. As she interrupted me, the other Titans stared at me. "Well....maybe?" I stuttered. "What do you mean you have the feelings for Harley?" asked Starfire. Her eyes glimmered as tears formed in her eyes. I knew she liked me, but I never felt anything towards her. I hugged her anyhow, feeling her calming down. "I'm sorry" I pulled away fron the embrace. I turned to the other Titans, who's jaws were still on the floor. "It's true. Last night when we fought, I felt something warm inside my heart, like a Cupid, shooting me with its love lust arrows. She let me live, which in turn I found really weird" My philosophical words looked as if they weren't getting through to them. I sighed "What I mean is, is that I think....that..I love her" That word, love, even made me shudder, despite what the Titans were thinking. "Well, if you like her, then, there is nothing we can do to stop you, but we can help you, when it's necessary" explained Raven. The other Titans agreed, smiling. It was astonishing, my fellow Titans, willing to help me although it means falling in love with a villain.

But, is Harley really...a villain? Or is she just a tortured sole?