Chapter 6 (Harley's POV)

"Oh hurry up Ivy" I hissed. I impatiently tapped my foot. Rain started to pour, and where I stood, there was no shelter to hide me from the rain. I saw Ivy approaching, she also had Live Wire with her. Wire had an umbrella above her head. Her weakness is water, seeing as her powers come from power lines. "Will you two hurry up! I don't have all night" I whispered angrily to them. They picked up the pace and stood beside me. "Sorry Harl, I got caught up with Wire whilst escaping police, as you do" explained Ivy. I rolled my eyes "Alright, whatever, look, I need to tell you both something". Live Wire placed her hand on her hip "Tell away Harley" she sighed. I bit my bottom lip, embracing myself for the answer I might receive. "Last night, I was battling Robin, trying to get to the ruby, but, I felt a sensation, something that I have never felt with The Joker. I let him go, realising that it was...well....right. As I went to sleep, I heard these voices, telling me to abandon Mr J and be with Robin. What should I do?". As I suspected, the two girls had surprised looks on their faces. Ivy couldn't speak, the shock of my statement had clipped her tongue. She exchanged glances with Wire. They both shrugged, and turned back to me. "Well, we've never liked The Joker, he always abused you. I mean, personally I don't like Robin either, but, maybe Robin would be the better end of the deal". Live Wire agreed. I was gobsmacked, my two bestest friends, whom of which had hated Robin for a while, were actually urging me to date him? "Wow, I'm actually surprised, you guys are fine with this?" I asked. Ivy and Wire smiled. I giggled and hugged them both tight. As we parted, Ivy spoke "We will be with you every step of the way".

Robin, the most popular hero amongst the young feminine group, was about to become my hero.