Chapter 10 (Catwoman's POV)

I laughed, just sitting atop this small apartment building. 'Those stupid imbosils have no idea what they are doing' I thought. I get it, they were eighteen, but they were opposites, complete opposites I might add. I tied my whip to a hook, and swung down to the ground below. I took out my phone, and called the handsome devil known as Batman.
"What is it Selina? I don't have time for your feline games"
"Oh Brucie, do I really irritate you that much? I just wanted to give some information to you and The Joker"
"What? Ugh, fine, where do we meet you"
"North Metro, in an hour, and don't forget to tell Mr J he owes me 200 000 dollars"
I hung up 'He is so predictable' I thought. His irritation towards me also proved his desire to have me fall into his arms. I pounced off, towards the North Metro.

I crept into the abandoned side of the station. This whole thing needed renewing, so this part had been abandoned for a while. I impatiently sighed, only just catching a little glimpse of Batman and The Joker approaching. As usual, they were arguing, although I would be too, if Batman had me in a headlock.
"Oh come on Batsy, I haven't even attempted to kill you!"
"Well, I'm stopping you from trying"
Batman threw The Joker to the ground. "Can you boys for once stop acting like 5 year olds" I spat. The Joker rose to his feet, dusting off his purple suit. Purple was his colour, I'll admit, but I think it should be a slightly darker shade. "So Kitty, what's the precious information you have for us?" asked The Joker. I rolled my eyes "For one Clown boy, I wouldn't call me Kitty, unless you want me to scratch that smile off your face, secondly, your little sidekicks, Robin and Harley, are having an affair, I saw them earlier, just off West street, and boy were they having fun" I explained. There facial expressions at that moment, were worth a million dollars. "What do you mean? That's, blaspheme" Bruce, of course, would deny any accusation against Dick. "Well, it's true, so, where's my pay?" Again, their expressions were golden. I turned to Joker, who had that witty smile on his face. "Alright, fine, here" he handed me an envelope, filled with the 200 000 he owed me. I took it, and placed it in my belt. "Now, I have other business to attend to, so run along now boys, I'll see you soom" I turned on my heel elegantly, as I did, just to show those big boys who's really boss around here. I walked back into the night, ready to strike any who opposed me.