Chapter 3 (Robin's POV)

I peeked through every hole in the dinosaur's skeleton. I barely made out the image of Harley, hiking down the hall. I hid behind the Triceratops skeleton. I couldn't breath, for she was too close. I crept up behind her, and kicked her in the back. Usually, I would enjoy giving her pain, but this time, it felt different, I felt....guilty. Before I could think of more unusual feelings, Harley rose to her feet, and held her hammer "It ain't polite to kick a lady upon arrival Boy Blunder" she spat. Despite hating that name, I couldn't help but....well...laugh. I laughed hysterically, making Harley angrier and angrier by the minute. She swung her hammer at me, causing me to topple over. She pressed her hammer on my stomach, making me feel awfully uncomfortable. "You think it's funny? Next time, I'll give you something to really laugh about" To my astonishment, she retracted her hammer from my stomach, and flounced off, back towards the Joker. I couldn't stop staring off down the hallway. 'She just....stopped?' My head was spinning from the perplexity of the situation. I grabbed my staff from my utility belt, and used it to hoist myself to my feet. I leant against the T-Rex skeleton, and sighed heavily. My heart was warm, as if the Cupid had just struck me with a love arrow.

Could I be falling for Harley?