THE APEX BRAWLER.

A/N this chapter is personally dedicated to my awesome friend Alex Harrison.

How are you all doing? Hope u good.

New chapter hope you love it.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

⚪⚫▪▫⚪⚫▪⚪⚫▪▫⚪⚫▪▫⚪⚫
Warning there will be a long conversation between characters before we get to the brawl. I had to introduce the final protagonist so yes cope with me.;)
◈▣◈▣◈▣◈▣◈▣◈▣◈▣◈▣◈▣•●•▲•●♥♡★☆
Location: unknown (but far away from Dyno City)

The school bus came to a stop and the students rushed out.  Two girls  were the last to get out.

A girl with long hazel hair, bright blue eyes and some few face freckles. The other is an orange haired, sapphire blue eyed girl.

************

'We are so go to win this time round.' The orange head said.

'If you say so Melanie.' The other responded and sighed.

'What's with you Alex?' Melanie asked. 'You haven't been your self today.'

'Its Nothing.' Alex said trying to reassure her friend.

'Really?' Melanie asked. 'You thinking about him, aren't you.'

Alex's face reddens.

'No!'

'You are!'

'Am not.'

'Are to, don't worry he will ask you to the school dance.'

'Can we talk about something else.'

'Why?'

'Because.'

'Nope.'

'You so boring.'

'I know. Oh look we almost at your place.' Melanie said and started to run to the drive way. 'I'm hungry.'

'Melanie Clay and your stomach.' Alex said shaking her head.

<<<< the girls walked in dumped their bags on the floor and headed to the kitchen.>>>>

'You have anything in here cause I'm starving.' Melanie said.

They went into the kitchen. Two adults sat at the table.

'Mom. Dad.' Alex as she walked in. 'I didn't know you would be home by  this time.'

'Hi Mr and Mrs Harrison.' Melanie greeted.

'Hi dear.' Mrs Harrison replied. 'The is some left over in the fridge incase you are hungry.'

'I was supposed to be at work then your mom called me.' Mr Harrison cleared his throat. 'The was a package out side, addressed to you.' He pushed the box forward.