Those Who Touched the Sun

~so I missed the bus for school so I'm waiting for my step dad to get ready so he can take me. But anyway I'm gonna try to keep this going and update as much as possible. I hope you enjoy~

-your pov-

"Edward your not allowed to be here." The flame alchemist was slowly getting mad. I could tell by his facial reaction.

"Yeah yeah. Fine..." the blonde boy named Edward walked out. Wow that wasn't awkward at all.

"I'm sorry about that Mrs. Y/n. He's a trouble maker." He sits back down and writes something down.

"Has he seen too?" I ask and stand in the middle of the dark room. He nods and comes over to me with his hands in his pockets.

"Here. This is yours. Your a certified state alchemist. Congratulations. And by the way you will be working for me so don't go far away." He walks away after handing me the state alchemist pocket watch.

Wow that wasn't hard at all... I guess when you see the truth its easier. So I start heading home when the same man that just gave me a my certification starts running after me.

"Y/n! If your wondering I'm lieutenant colonel Roy mustang. I'm the flame alchemist. And we don't have a name for you yet. But don't worry we will soon. That man that was there Edward. He's the fullmetal alchemist. Edward Elric." Roy explains everything to me. I nod and head for the library.

"Al. There's no more books about the philosophers stone in here." I hear a familiar voice from in the library. I walk in and sure enough there that blonde was with that suit of armour.

"Isn't that the girl who was just in the testing room with Roy?" A childlike voice said. Edward looked surprised. He looked at the armour and smiled.

"I'm Edward if Roy didn't tell ya. And this is my brother Alphonse." He pointed at the armour and it waved. I understand now... he lost his brother just like I lost my teacher.

"Hi... I'm Y/n." I said meekly and I walked up to the counter. I asked if they had some books about flame alchemy. I've always been interested but it seemed they all were out. So I just left the library. But Edward followed.

"What kind of alchemy do you do?" Edward asked and was beside me.

"I fight with direct alchemy. I don't use it for other things. But sometimes I do depending on the situation. I also use guns." They two look at each other and Edward smiles.

This is going to be a good time... I already got two boys following me around and a job. A car comes slowly by and stops. I get pulled in and Edward and Alphonse looked confused.

"I need her. Sorry." Roy shouts out the window and the car drives off with me.

Tell be about a weird day...