Chapter Six - There's this Fan...

Jacob's POV

I think I'm going insane. I barely know this girl. 

Barely! I've only known she exists for two days!

And I already feel like I know her. Somehow in someway I feel like she knows me too. She surprises me with a lot of things, but sometimes, I feel like I expected her to say some things she said. 

And the weird thing is, I know that I never met her before. I know because I would never be able to forget a girl so beautiful. So how and why do I feel like this?

I sigh in frustration as I walk into my hotel room. My mom was sitting on one of the beds watching TV. 

"Hey, Mom," I said. Setting my pool towel down on a shelf. 

"Hey," she says."There's some microwave meals in the fridge, if your hungry." 

"Thanks Mom, but I think I'm gonna take a shower first."

"Alright," she says, and goes back to watching TV.  

I get a shower and change into pajama bottoms. I'm tired from today and all these confusing emotions, so I try to fall asleep... but I can't stop thinking about Ellie. 

Then my phone buzzes. At first I look at it thinking it's Cam telling me he's here, but it's something much more important.

_Anna_   Commented On Jacob's Sartorius's Tweet: "Me too! Can't wait to meet you!"

I almost dropped my phone. Anna is going to be going to Magcon? This changes is everything.

All thoughts of Ellie leave my mind, and my memories of Anna come rushing back.

She was one of my first supporters. Back when I only had about 100. She would like every single one of my posts, and usually revine them or retweet them if they were on twitter or vine. She was one of the first people to comment on my stuff, saying how cute I was. And she would always fight back haters in my comments. 

I've always noticed when she liked or commented on one of my posts.  And about a year ago she commented on one of my tweets that it was her birthday. I took that as an opportunity to follow her and DM her. I said, "Happy Birthday," she said, "Thanks," and then I said. "No problem." And that was it.

Anna has the same user name for everything, so it was easier to find her on Instagram and Musical.ly to. I don't follow her on those to things, because my other fans might notice that I'm following her on all my accounts and get suspicious, but I did turn her post notifications on for everything... 

This is also one of the reasons why I'm going crazy. I've been in love with the same girl... this fan... for a year now, and then all of a sudden I meet Ellie and I can forget that she even exists for a day? pounding

I sigh, again, in frustration. I lay down in my then, my mind reeling. At least I get to see Ellie tomorrow, and at least I'll meet Anna in a day, I think, and I cling to those thoughts as my eyes close - my stomach dancing and my heart singing.