I pushed through the crowd towards Edmund and sent a sharp kick into the ribs of the boy that was pining him down and was about to send a punch into my brother's face before I interrupted. Edmund sent me a thankful smile as he lay on the stone ground.

A loud whistle blared, alerting the on-lookers of approaching soldiers.The other boys were still fighting Peter and so, seeing this, the soldiers dashed forward to break up the fight.

"Come on, come on. Break it up!" called the main soldier as he grabbed hold of the boy that was towering over Peter and pulled him to his feet and shoved him aside. I pulled Edmund back as he was trying to get at the boy. A soldier also grabbed Peter's arm and dragged him up onto his feet.

"Act your age," exclaimed the soldier. I shared a smirk with Edmund, I leaned in to whisper in his ear, "we're looking good for 30." He laughed at my comment. It had been a year since we had been to Narnia and we were all starting to question if we would ever get back. Susan seemed to have given up on Narnia completely, which sickened me. She often talked as though it was just some game we made up as children. Counting the years we had spent ruling Narnia, Edmund and I would be 30 years of age as we had been 29 when we left.

We approached a bench where we had safely left all our things and sat down. I sat at the end. Edmund placed down his case before sitting down next to me and Peter and saying to him, "you're welcome." Edmund had finally hit his growth spurt and was now just as tall as Peter and his voice was much deeper. He didn't look as childish anymore and many of the girls in my school liked him. It was annoying at first when girls tried to be my friend to find out about my brothers but like Lucy and Susan, I preferred to be alone.

In Narnia, my writing and reading skills improved and I could speak in many languages now. My magic also had improved and I still practiced when we were here in England but I had to be careful, Susan didn't know about me using my magic but the others did. I spent much time reading and writing. We had also taken up new hobbies. Susan and I had taken up archery here, surprisingly there was a teacher for that at the boys' school but the class was nearly all boys. I also took fencing with Peter and Edmund. I was the only girl in that club. We wanted to keep up our skills in case we ever returned. This was the reason Susan began archery but now it was just something to do.

Lucy had become quite artistic and was a brilliant painter and drawer.

Peter sneered at Edmund, ever since Narnia he had become quite snobby, I guess it was to do with being put as High King and being called 'the Magnificent'. But hey, I was High Queen and I didn't lose sight of who really mattered not that Peter did, he just sees himself as more important now. Susan was also annoyed with how I was High Queen and not her, she never said it directly but she implied it and we all noticed. I didn't choose the position and it was quite hard as I had a lot of duties along with being an enchantress, as they called me, so things often piled up on me.

"I had it sorted," replied Peter, coldly. I sighed, I didn't like it when they fought. It reminded me of how they were before Narnia.

Edmund and I had grown a lot closer in Narnia. Our twin connection grew stronger and he now confided in me more than he did with Peter, on everything. He knew I would never judge him and let him tell the whole story of whatever was going on. We understood each other a lot more than the others did. Lucy and Edmund were also closer too, Edmund wasn't as close to Lucy as I was but they were close.

Peter got up off the bench and walked in the direction of the tracks. "What was it this time?" asked Susan before he glanced back at us over his shoulder. "He bumped me," he explained, vaguely. "So you hit him?" exclaimed Lucy. Peter turned so he was half facing us, "no, when he bumped me he tried to make me apologize. That's when I hit him." I shuck my head, "Peter, you hit him for that? Bit over dramatic." He sent me an irritated glare which I just returned with an expressionless look. "Really," stated Susan, "is it that hard to just walk away?"