Waddles 2

Dippers pov
I wake up to see Mabel was asleep. She slept adorably.

I walk to the window and see tons of tents are outside along with a giant ferris wheel and several booths.

I walk to Mabel and shake her awake she leans up and yawns.

"A carnival or something is outside," I said she stands up and squeals then rushes to her closet next to the  bathroom. She always liked carnivals.

I put on some pants after locking the door and my jacket.

I look on the desk and see my hat I put it on because why not? I've gotten used to it being on my head.

Mabel and I meet up in the kitchen.
We eat fruit loops then head out the door and look around.

"Dipper, look another win a pig game!" Mabel exclaims.
I look at it and think I see a triangle I shake my head. Surely I was just tired.

"Okay, give me the money I want another Waddles!" Mabel demanded.

I hand her the money then she skips up to the tent.

Wendy walks over to me with her husband following her.

"Hey Dipper! when did you come back to Gravity Falls?" She asks smiling. I had lost my feelings for her overtime but I still thought she was pretty.

"Two days now. Mabel is over there if you want to
speak to her," I say and look over at mabel who was talking to the man.

Wendy's husband sticks his hand out "Hi, I'm Bryan Mcscooremisch, I'm Wendy's husband. So, you're the Dipper everyone has been talking about!?" I shake his hand and nod.

"Yep was Wendy sad when I didn't make it to the wedding?" I ask worried I put my arms by my side.

"No, she was happy on that day...I think your sister just won the pig by the way." Bryan says smiling.

I walk over to Mabel. Bryan was following me for some reason.
Wendy grabs Bryan's hand before he left her sight. "It was nice seeing you guys. Could you tell Stan I said hey?" She asks.

Mabel nods holding the pig then Wendy and Bryan walk away.

I look at the pig then the smile on Mabel's face. This is the first I've seen her so happy...After Pacifica, Grenda, and Candy moved she's been sad.

"So, what's his name?" I ask
She looks at me

"Waddles 2." 

(Bryan Mcscooremisch is not me by the way!! As you can tell everyone has grown especially waddles to the point Waddles died))