Welcome back

Dipper's POV

I stare at the phone, a shocked expression plastered across my face. A number I've never seen before had just messaged me that morning.
Mabel hums then gasps and grabs my phone.
"Dip, what is this?"

I try grabbing the phone back nervously. "No one! Just ignore it!" I say.

She smiles and says the message out loud,
"Hello pinetree, agree to going to gravity falls for a surprise awaits for you." Mabel says in a British accent then laughs and stops after that. She was an adorable dork.  She throws my phone back at me and I catch it.

"We're here!" She exclaims, "There's grunkle Stan and Ford!"

We get off the train then I pull my jacket sleeve down to hide a mark Bill gave to me when I made a deal that changed my life.

Mabel and I walk up to Grunkle Stan and Ford.  Mabel attacks them with a group hug, of course.

I look at my feet and get pulled into a group hug then they back up adjusting their glasses. I was always so awkward with them...

"So, how about we get back to the shack? I have tons of things to show you, Dipper!" Ford says before we walk back to the shack.

I felt like someone was watching me.. I shake it off. I had only just got there why would something strange happen that instantly?

Once we arrive, Ford takes my hand and drags me to the secret entrance. He locks the door quickly.

"They don't need to know about this but...Bill escaped once again.." Ford whispers.