Secret

Mabel's pov

I sit at the table with Grunkle Stan. It was 10:00 and both of the nerds of the house haven't been to bed.

Stan gets up and makes coffee. "Want some kid?" He asks not even glancing at me.

I lay my head down, I was obviously tired. "If you don't mind...Yes." 

Dipper comes to the kitchen with oil on his cheek and dust in his hair or at least I think it was dust.

"Hey, guys...Mind if I get bread for Ford and me?" Dipper asks. Grunkle Stan  moves out of the way and dipper grabs the bread from the pantry. Dust was going all over the floor.

"Dipper, did you get a tattoo?" Stan asks looking at Dipper's wrist then before dipper could move Stan grabbed his arm and saw Bill's mark.

"So, what's this?" Stan asks angrily. "Do you have a secret that Ford would definetly be angry at?"

Dipper shakes his head, the poor kid looked scared.  "It's...A deal I made with him, just forget about it, Stan!" Dipper yells and runs up to our room, dropping the bread.

Stan picks up the bread after Ford walks into the kitchen.

"Mabel, can you go upstairs? Ford and I have to talk," Stan says. I nod and hide beside the entrance to listen, I was curious and deserved to know what was happening.

"Dipper made a deal with...Bill." Stan says.

"He did!?" Ford exclaims "But... When!?"

"From last time he was here, I guess."

"So, that's why he was acting like that... I'll go talk to him." Ford says before walking  to the entrance. I hide and Ford walks past me then stops walking and glances at me.

"Mabel, I know you're there...." Ford says

I come out of my hiding spot. "Don't mention it to him but...The only reason he came here is because he got a strange message.." I say looking at my feet.

Ford nods.
"I'll leave him alone then and Mabel... I'd leave him alone, too, if I were you..." Ford says and walks back to the secret entrance.

I nod. I had nothing else to say.