I Know I Shouldn't do This..

Bill's POV

I smile as I walk through the woods. It was quiet.

Gideon was following me but I acted like I didn't know

But then I stop and Gideon walks into me he jumps back a little.
"B-Bill I wasn't f-following you or something." he says sweating. Clearly nervous.

"You want a deal don't you?" I ask smirking. "Just name it then we'll shake on it."

"Yes it is...it's just Mabel.. has grown and I have too so I want Mabel to be mine like um... Girlfriend mine."

I nod and extend my hand that is glowing blue he smiles and shakes it.

After that he runs back to the Mystery Shack.
I poof back to Dipper to see he was asleep. He must've stayed up last night before I told him those words.
I kiss Dipper's cheek and notice he smiled.
Then he opened his eyes and smirked.

"I know I'm not supposed to do this but...." Dipper says and then kisses my lips.

I kiss back and then we have a full make out session
I pull my head away both of us were gasping for air.

"Wow Pine Tree, I guess you matured." I say he nods
Then Mabel walks in and things get awkward.

"Dipper, Bill...what are you doing?" She asks staring at us dipper blushes I smile.

"Well, Shooting Star it was simply a kiss now why don't you go back to Gideon." I say she rolls her eyes and smiles.

"I'm going to tell grunkle Ford!" She exclaims.

Dipper jumps up and chases after her screaming no I sit there and laugh then I hear a honk come from outside so I look out the window.

I see Dipper and Mabel greeting Candy and Grenda with a happy smile. Mabel was hugging them while Dipper smiled and waved
Grenda was very pretty now she had more hair than she used to.
Candy looked the same.

They all come in and I sit on Dipper's bed waiting for them to come up suddenly they did.

"California is a very-" then Candy stops speaking when she sees me.

"Oh, that's Dipper's lil boyfriend. By the way girls! I finaly have me a boyfriend! I got him today!" Mabel says and the girls sit on Mabel's bed. They start whispering and giggling while me and Dipper sat there. He was sitting on my lap.
I look at Dipper. "Is this the way girls act?" I ask.
Curious.

He nods. "They did then and now." he gets something out of his pocket and puts it around my neck I look at it
It was a mini triangle on a chain I hug him and smile.

"I'll make you one next!" I exclaim.

He smiles "you don't have to its just a small gift."

"I must! It wouldn't be nice for you to not have one!" I exclaim then poof to a place where a famous neclace with a pine tree on it was being guarded I grab it and poof back to dipper.

I put it around his neck. "You might want to hide it because Ford might wonder and I'm the only one who calls you Pinetree." I say
He nods.