PART THREE

PART THREE

" How did love become so violent  "

Kylo Ren bowed before his Master, Snoke. "Master I have come. I have killed her. She is gone."

"Ah," Snoke coughed groggily squinting his eyes at his young Apprentice, "you have not felt it?"

Kylo Ren slowly lifted his head slightly above the ground, but was silent as his mechanical breathing filled the silent room.

Snoke snarled by his Padawan's foolishness, "The awakening has just started my young Padawan. This is just the beginning."

"The beginning of what my Master?" Kylo Ren asked carefully.

Snoke leaned forward narrowing his dark eyes, "The awakening...of the One."

----

Steadily Zayla lifted her fingers. The leaf rustled from its position but only a bit. Narrowing her closed eyes Zayla thrust up her hands. The leaf fell from her grasp from the Force. 

"Agh!" Zayla grunted slamming her fist upon the grassy floor. "I will never get the handle of the Force. I can barely lift a single leaf!"

San Draen grunted from his seat, eyes closed her spoke calmly, "Patience."

"Patience! I have no patience for this!"

San Draen opened his eyes, "Exactly why you-" He pointed to her, "cannot lift the leaf !"  He closed his eyes once more, "Now, try again." 

Zayla sat back down placing her legs underneath her. She closed her eyes and lifted her hands, cocking her head  this way and that to feel the Force. The leaf started to move. Sliding on the grass, it lifted up, breathing excitedly Zayla could feel the leafs presence floating about her. Opening her eyes slowly she saw the leaf dancing around. 

Zayla smiled and watched the leaf drop into her hand aimlessly. "Patience." San Draen grunted, "Patience will be your friend. Keep it within you, and everything else will come easily. Now move on to the water."

Sighing Zayla dropped the little leaf and turned toward the iced water. "Now you must crack the ice. But with something around you."

Furrowing her eyebrows Zayla frowned, "How can I do that!?"

San Draen stood, "You will be the one to figure that out my dear."

Zayla looked down at the ice before closing her eyes, trying to feel the Force around her. Nothing happened at first. She scrunched her eyes wanting the ice to crack by itself by using the Force. She looked around for a rock of some sort. Even tried jumping on it once but the ice did nothing.

Zayla threw herself into the snow screaming. Why couldn't she do this? She was almost incapable to do anything! She would never become a Jedi like San Draen thought. Never.

The cracking noise soon interrupted Zayla's dreadful thoughts by echoing through the air. Zayla quickly pulled herself from the snow and whipped her head to look at the cracked ice. Instead of seeing water flowing through the snow Zayla saw the ice cracked just about an inch to reveal a silver handle.

 A handle connected to a lightsaber.

----

hey guys! sorry for this late update, i have been super busy switching schools. but i hope you all like this new chapter. and thank you so much to all my new followers and readers of ruins and relics ! i hope to impress you and will try to dedicate you all:) 

thanks so much again. leave a comment below of what you want to happen in the next chapter and i will see you again!