Chapter 10 - From a farmhouse.....to another farmhouse.

Start from the beginning

"JARVIS, talk to me. Why was Tony heading to Rose Hill?" I ask the AI.

"It appears that Mr. Stark was on the trail of a similar bombing to that of the Chinese Theater."

Clint's eyebrows furrow. "A similar bombing? From the Mandarin?"

"It doesn't appear so Agent Barton. This was a bombing suicide that had similar readings to the Mandarin attack but there is one problem." JARVIS says, pulling up information on the incident on my screen.

"It predates the Mandrin himself." I finish. "That's why Tony wanted to go and check it out."

"Precisely Agent Carson. Based on my scans, it would seem that Mr. Stark has taken refuge in a house close to the city center."

"I'll drop you off there. We're about ten minutes out." Barton says, flipping some switches.

"Great. JARVIS I can put you on my comm right? So I can kinda get some help?"

"Of course Agent Carson. Transferring now." JARVIS says. I then get up After putting up a screen  in the back of the quinjet, I change into my mission outfit and put my jewelry on. Once I'm good, I take down the screen and slide a gun into its holster and place the comm in my ear.

"Hey Lexi, there was a drop off the other day from Agent May's team! Think fast!" Clint calls to me, throwing a wrapped package at me.

"Hey!" I say, catching the package and sliding back into the seat. I open it to see a modified version of the Night Night gun that Fitz created. I look to a thin film screen hanging to the gun by a string.

I press the button and it lights up.

"Hey Lexi!" Fitz says. "Uhh, this is a recording. If you didn't noticed already."

"Ugh Fitz!" Jemma says, walking into view. 

"We practiced what we were going to say to her!"

"Well I'm sorry I didn't stick to your script Simmons! And the camera is still recording!" Fitz tells here.

Jemma rolls her eyes and looks up into the camera. "Hi Lexi. Sorry about the fuss over here. If you haven't noticed this is a modified version of the Night Night gun. It's still a prototype version but I hope it comes in handy. Stay safe out there Lexi."

"Hey what's going on in here guys?" Another voice says and Skye comes into view. "Are you guys sending this to Lexi?"

"Yeah say hi!" Fitz says. 

Skye smiles into the camera. "Hey Lexi! You think any of the Avengers might see this?"

"Who knows?" Jemma says. "Imagine meeting them. The Avengers. I mean Agent Barton and Romanoff work for S.H.I.E.L.D. so we are more likely to see them. But the others?"

Skye nods at the thought. "Yeah, it would be cool to meet Captain America. He's pretty good looking. Plus, he's a total Dorito." I snort at the fact that Skye said that and that they didn't realize the camera was still rolling.