WHERE YOU PUT DA GUAC?

Start from the beginning

"Yes, and how's the weather?" I said looking up into the sky.

"Clear, with a small chance of drizzling." Gideon replied.

"Peachy." I said, remembering what Leo always says. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and willed myself up into the air. When I opened my eyes I was still sitting on the bench. "How in the world do--" I was cut off mid sentence because I was launched into the air. Again, a slab of ice was under my feet and my hands were controlling me, I could feel the slight energy drain from my body from being up here. I looked at my watch at the directions and sped off.

"Oh yeah, Gideon, alert Snart, Mick and Jax that I'm already at the location." I said.

"They have been alerted." Gideon responded.

"Good."

"You have an incoming video call from the jump ship, accept or decline?"Gideon asked.

"Decline." I responded.

"One new message from the jump ship." Gideon said as I landed softly on the ground. It was a huge tall building and a bunch of people dressed expensively were entering, there was some sort of Gala going on.

"Read it." I said looking down at my clothes, they wouldn't work.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, from Mr. Snart and BURN BABY BURN, from Mr. Rory and  HELP MEEE, from Mr. Jefferson." Gideon said.

"Reply back, smiley face emoji." I said. "Also, can you do anything about my clothes?" I asked.

"I can give you a tranquilizer." Gideon said.

"That works too..." I smiled.

-10 minutes later-

I was wearing a beautiful black slim dress (shown at bottom), it had a pretty slit on the side and happened to come with a silver head piece. Psshhh, I wonder where all this came from. I dragged the women's limp body behind the building and searched her purse. It had an entrance ticket, ID card, a gun and a note. I put everything into my (her) purse but the note which I opened and read.

Dear Mrs. Jones,

I invite you to my wonderful Gala today. I hope you enjoy the after party, and please tell Mrs. King "I'm here for the after party." I hope you enjoy the ceremony.

~Vandal Savage

I will certainly enjoy the "after party" they keep talking about. I wrapped my hair into a tight bun, a couple strands of hair falling out in front of my face. I was so ready. I walked in gracefully and handed the security guard and invite  to the bodyguard upfront. He nodded and let me in. It was a beautiful party.

For a crazy freaking psycho path.

I reached into my purse and noticed I was still wearing the bracelet I had put on at Savage's house. I touched it and felt the cold metallic gold. Suddenly it started glowing bright white. When things start randomly glowing on your hand you tend to want to take it off, that's exactly what I tried to do. I rushed into a janitors closet when no one was looking and struggled to get it off, but it seemed to tighten on my hand. Suddenly it dragged my hand to the floor where I couldn't move and a red light on the bracelet started beeping. The door slammed open and standing there was Vandal Savage himself.

"So glad you could join the party, Sasha." Vandal Savage said pressing a red button which released the bracelet on my arm. His guards picked me up and dragged me into the red glowing eerie room. There was a body in the center, it was Carter. I gasped loudly and everyone dressed in these red hoods looked at me with a curious stare.