Scarlet Cross

You stared at the little red cross on your wrist. It stood for the blood you had shed, it stood for all the times you helped him, it stood for everything you had done together. And now, that's all gone. It was a stupid, silly, sickening tattoo.

"Cheers to another sold out show!" The bassist, Ezra, shouted, holding up a bottle of beer.

The guys howled, filling the room with noise. They were about to drink, when you shot up remembering it was our friendship anniversary. We all went to school together and met each on the first day. "Don't drink just yet!" You stopped them.

The boys looked at you, confused. You snatched a beer off Tyler, the drummer, as he had two. Raising it in the air, you spoke. "Here's to another year of our annoying ass friendship!"

You smirked as the guys laughed and cheered. You all clinked bottles and took a drink from the horrible beer. Plopping down on the couch, your manager, Austin, came rushing in.

"Whoa man. Slow down," Tyler whistled, raising his eyebrows.

"Where the hell have you been?" Austin yelled, wiping sweat off his forehead.

"We've been here. Why?" Grant, the rhythm guitarist, inquired.

"You were meant to meet Black Veil Brides fifteen minutes ago!" Austin failed his arms around.

Your tour manager, Alex, then spoke up nervously. "Yeah, about that...I forgot to tell them."

Austin shot daggers at Alex, causing Alex to cower away in fear. You stood up, sighing. "Look, Austin, just tell their manager that the set went longer then expected and we'll be right there. Okay?" You suggested in a soothing tone, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Austin nodded and called Black Veil Brides' manager. You set the terrible beer down on a random table and tell the boys to get ready in five minutes.

You guys scrambled around to make yourselves look presentable, taking off makeup or putting makeup on, changing into different clothes that weren't drenched in sweat, fixing hair and trying to smell like you just didn't come out from a pile of shit.

Five minutes had passed and you guys stood before your manager, grinning in pride. "Told you," you smirked.

Austin rolled his hazel eyes at you and pushed you guys out the door. "Wait! Where are we meeting them?" Jace, the lead guitarist, bellowed back to Austin.

"They're somewhere outside the venue!" Austin hollered in reply.

You groaned and face palmed yourself. "Thanks for the fucking amazing information!" You screamed, banging on the metal door.

Tyler dragged you away from the door, to stop it from receiving anymore abuse. You huffed in annoyance, folding your arms. You heard laughter coming from the guys.

"Don't worry about it. If we don't find them in thirty minutes, we'll leave. Okay?" Tyler comforted me, hugging my shoulders.

"Get off of me," you mumbled. "And yes, that sounds lovely."

Tyler grinned and removed himself from your shoulders. You and the boys started searching for the members of Black Veil Brides.

---

"Tyler, it's been more than half an hour!" You whined, stomping your foot.

"Oh shoosh, you baby," he waved me off.

"I am not baby!" You protested, stopping to death glare Tyler.

Ezra stopped and spun on his heels to face you. "I'm agreeing with Tyler. You're a baby. You're acting like one," he shrugged his shoulders and turned to continue walking.