When You're A Music Teacher

You opened the door to your classroom and rubbed your temples, trying to relieve your stress, pain and sadness.

Andy had been on tour for the past three months and you missed him like crazy. You couldn't live without him. You knew he would be home in another two months, but you needed him now. You needed him to wrap his arms around your waist while you marked silly tests. You needed to his chuckles while you mumbled how stupid some of your student were. You just needed him.

You walked to the front of the class, barely flicking your eyes over your class. "Alright, who isn't here today? Be honest, I'm not in the mood for stupidity." You grabbed your work laptop and opened the roll.

"Aaron and Tyler!" A student shouted.

You nodded your thanks towards the young girl.

"Of course you would know, you're dating them both!" Another student called out.

You sighed and clenched your hands into fists. "I do not! They're just my friends!" The girl retaliated.

"With benefits," the boy smirked.

The girl went to open her mouth to insult him and you slammed your fists down. "Shut up. Both of you otherwise, you'll both be on detention with me this afternoon. I don't care who the victim is," you breathed out and looked at the boy, Arthur, then the girl, Lyndsey.

"Someone's on their period," Arthur muttered under his breath.

You death glared at him. "I guess someone's wants a bloody death wish," you spoke, staring him down.

Arthur refused the speak and you calmed down.

You carried on with the lesson, not really caring about it right now. You were normally enthusiastic about the music.

The boy in the back of class, who always wore a band shirt to school, raised his hand slightly.

"Yes, Mikey?" You nodded your head at him without any energy towards his soon-to-be-asked question.

"Are you okay, Miss? You seem a little down and all. You're not like your normal happy self," he inquired, putting his hand down.

"No, I'm not okay. This is wearing me out. My boyfriend is on tour for the next two months and he has been for the past three. I guess I just miss him. A lot," you answered his question, running a hand through your hair.

Mikey nodded and the bell rang signalling the end of class.

---A few weeks later---

You walked into the classroom again, not having any motivation to do anything.

"Okay, I honestly don't care. Since your exams are over, you can have free time. Do whatever. Any questions?" You sat on your desk, looking at your shoes.

"Just one. How much did you miss me?" A familiar voice filled the room.

Your head snapped up and your eyes met blue. "Andy?" You asked, smiling.

"Who else would it be, sweetheart?" Andy stood up from the chair and opened his arms.

You raced over to him and engulfed him in a bear hug. Some of the girls in your class, aww'ed at the sight of you two.

"What? How?" You questioned, your voice muffled by your face being buried deep within his chest.

"Well, your student, Mikey had sent me a DM on Twitter saying how urgent it was how it was about you. I messaged him back and we figured out a plan to get me to come here," Andy replied, feeling his chest vibrate as he spoke.

You withdrew your head from Andy's chest and looked over to Mikey. You called him over, beckoning him with your hand. He walked over and stopped in front of you two. "Yes, Miss (L/N)?" He responded to your call.

"How did you know?" You queried, referring to Andy being your boyfriend, and raising an eyebrow.

"Well, you use Black Veil Brides for listening exams, fun quizzes. When you say we're watching music videos as a class, you at least show us one video by them. You described your boyfriend a lot like Andy and I did some research. It was sorta a long shot, but when Andy said in an interview that you were a teacher at our school I knew it what true," Mikey replied, smiling slightly. "Bye the way, it's an honour to meet you."

Mikey stuck out his hand to shake Andy's. Andy gave him a firm shake and told him likewise and thank you before Mikey left us to be alone together, kinda.

Andy kissed the top of my head and I snuggled further into him. Right now, I had what I needed and I was never letting go of him.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys! I'm a bit disappointed, I missed out on seeing Frank Iero play today, but I'm okay with it knowing that I tried and I did get an Of Mice & Men poster while I was trying to see him. So it was kinda a lose-win. I don't really mind though, I just hope the other people in the line saw him and met him, while enjoying their time there.

Anyway, I have to go back to school tomorrow. Execute me. So, that means less updates and probably shittier imagines. Sorry, I can't really do anything about school expect for hate it with a burning passion.

Please don't be afraid to request, I'm feeling lonely people. I hope you're all okay, I'm here if you need to talk. Remember to live, laugh and love. Live life on the edge of the fridge.

Love y'all
      ~Just_be_awesome