When You Have Your Period

You groaned in pain, once again for the umpteenth time that day. You loathed your period with a burning passion and your period loathed you back with the same amount of passion.

You rolled around on the ground, trying to find a comfortable position that would make your cramps go away, but to your luck the position you did find comfortable only made your cramps worse.

"Fuck you too," you muttered angrily through gritted teeth.

The door opened. "What are you doing on the ground?" Andy's voice filled the room.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" You sat up only to feel the blood rushing out of you.

You tensed up at the feeling and shivered. That was disgusting. The whole thing about bleeding from your vagina was disgusting.

"Are you okay? You don't look to well," Andy knelt down next to you, placing his hand on your back.

You shook your head. "It's a bloody Niagara Falls down there," you replied.

Andy made a face. "That's a way to put it," he snorted.

You giggled slightly. "What do you prefer? That or it's Satan's sacrifice?" You questioned him, groaning towards the end.

Andy laughed slightly. "I'll be back in fifteen minutes with chocolate, ice cream and a loving boyfriend," he recited your list of needs when you have your period.

"You forgot a Frank Iero," you reminded him before rolling over again.

Andy sighed and quickly left the room to get what you wanted.

You were left alone with you period. "Okay, period. I don't like you and you don't like me, so let's make a deal. You stop bringing me pain, I'll stop talking badly of you," you said aloud.

Your period didn't listen and only brought you more painful cramps. You groaned and banged your head against the hard wooden floor, multiple times. To be frank, it only made your head hurt a whole lot and didn't distract you from the pain coming from your lower abdomen.

You slowly stood up and made your way to the kitchen, trying not to topple over and started moaning and groaning in pain. Opening a cabinet, you smiled when you saw your pills. You snatched them and got a glass of water. You popped on into your mouth and swallowed it with the water.

The front door opened and you were surprised. Either Andy was really quick or I was super slow, you thought. You frowned slightly when that thought entered your mind.

"I'm back!" Andy called.

Yep, I was super slow. "Shut up me," you muttered to yourself angry.

Andy walked into the kitchen and smiled when he saw you. "Come on. I got what you wanted," he grabbed your hand and led you to the couch.

"Is this were you give me my Frankie?" You asked hopefully, smiling but that was quickly removed by your pain.

"Uh, no. But it's where I give your ice cream," he said handing you your chocolate flavoured ice cream with a spoon.

You frowned because there was no Frank Iero and your pain.

Andy sat next to you and you cuddled into him. "Though I got you your loving boyfriend," he whispered in your ear and rubbed circles on your stomach soothing your pain.

You smiled and had some of your ice cream. "I love you Andy," you said. "You're unbelievable, honestly."

Andy nuzzled his nose into your neck. "I know I am," he breathed against your neck and stole some of your ice cream.

You gasped. "You fucking twat! You never do that! Especially when I'm on my period. If you weren't my boyfriend, you would be dead!" You exclaimed, hitting his forearm.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry. I'll ask next time," he apologised, kissing your temple and continuing to rub circles.

"You better," you muttered dangerously.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys! Periods are the worst. Honestly. I hate them. Especially when you get them at school. Thanks Mother Nature, great to know my punishment for not getting pregnant is this.

Anyway, I hope you're all okay. Remember to live, laugh and love. Live life on the edge of the fridge.

Please don't be afraid to request!

Love you all.

    - Just_be_awesome