Goofy Girl 16.

MyLiah

"Your so over RE- WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS" I screamed. I quickly closed my eyes signaling for my bat.

"L-L-Liah it's not Wh-" Chyna tried to explain. I have witnessed my ex boyfriend with my so called Bestfriend in bed together.

"GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT! OUT!" I screamed taking her luggage bags throwing it out the window.

"NO! I have no where to stay" she cried.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOUR FUCKING AROUND WITH MY EX ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I screamed at her.

"He's your ex! What do you care" Chyna's dumb ass said.

"Get the fuck out or Imma have yo ass dragged out or eaten if I feel bitter" I said.

"Baby can I stay at your house"Chyna said rubbing his chest.

I quickly grabbed her hair slamming her to the ground.

"IM TIRED OF BEING NICE TO YOU! AND YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I said to Chyna and Vier.

Valena grabbed her brother by his hair slamming him outside my house. After that I heard mumbles.

"You bitch! You no Vier was my ex. You knew I didn't want any of my friends fucking with him! And you knew I I would see those pictures on Instagram of you and his bitch ass. You-" I couldn't finish my sentence with out. Punching TF outta her.

Vier came and picked me up.

"I love you Myliah" he said.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME. WITH ALL YOUR BS! I WAS YOUR RIDER! I WAS THE PHONE WHO STAYED LATE NIGHT AT HOME TRYING TO PLEASE YOU! IM THE ONE WHO STAYS HOME FROM WORK JUST TO MAKE SURE YOUR OK WHEN YOUR SICK! I HATE YOU! YOU WASTE MY TIME!" I yelled slamming him ever word I said.

I pushed him and Chyna out the door and Lena cradled me.

"It's ok. It's ok Leah. I'm here for you" Lena said.

Those 4 words where the only thing I wanted to hear from someone. Their here for me.

"MyLiah I swear your the only true best friend I have" I said crying in her shoulder.

"It's ok Liah. Trust me Imma tell mama what he been doing and you no she loves you so he might get ass whoopings everytime he go to her house" she said. I cracked a smile. I always did love her mama.

"Now get up and go to sleep I'll see you in the morning when we get up" she said.

"Ok. And Lena in serious about the moving thing" I said.

"How bout this. We fly to Cali next week and go house shopping. Me and Jalen been wanting To move there some day" she said.

"I'm up for that" I said.

"But Lena there's one thing I need to tell you and it's killing me in the inside" I said crying a little.

"What its not that bad" she said.

"I'm.....Pregnant and its Vier's."

Opinion?