Goofy Girl 6.

MyLiah -5 years later.

Im a "QueenPin" and I go by "Killa" instead of the "goofy girl" I was known by I know am known by being a cold hearted bitch. My father retired from the drug game so he passed it to me.

My arms are covered from tattoos and it stops at my neck. I have grown back dimples and I have a piercing on my nose now. I died my hair an ombré color between black and red.

"Aye boss you have a client coming in" Lutha my body gaurd said.

"Send EM in" I said.

He opened the door and there revealed the person who broke my heart into pieces Vier.

"Long time no see Liah" he said.

"That's not my name" I said with no emotion.

"Ok "Killa" he said emphasizing it.

"Don't disrespect me Vier" I said.

"Alright love" he said.

"I'm not your Love just shut the fuck up and tell me what you want" I said.

"I want to be allies since your up and you have a major team I need to over power this cartel" he said.

"And why the hell should I help you" I asked.

"Because if we both take over that cartel we can roll in the money and the power" he said.

"Whatever Which cartel?" I asked.

"Jamaican" he said.

"I'll send my men there and they take them out and the last part we will finish" I said.

"Cool..... Now about us" he said.

"There is no us Vier" I said.

"What happen to that goofy girl I always knew Myliah" he said with a smirk.

"The goofy girl you knew grew balls and is back to the real world" I said sitting back in my chair.

"Listen I'm sorry for what happen 5 years ago" he said.

"I don't give a fuck about you apology's especially when I wasted 1 whole year trying to tell you sorry myself" I said.

"What do I have to do to get you back" he said.

"We weren't even together first of all and if you want to help me you would leave and get the fuck out of my life" I said.

"You won't budge huh" he said.

"I don't think so babyboy" I said.

"I'll get you back Babygirl trust" he said.

"That's what you think" I said.

"One" he said.

"Huh One" I said.

"Wow you have changed" he said.

"And bad as ever" I said and you walked around the desk.

"Vier get the fuck away from me before I push this button and have you killed in 3 seconds" I said.

"Babygirl I know your not going to push that button" he said moving closer.

"Vier don't fuck with me!" I said.

"Lutha!" I screamed.

Lutha rushed in and grabbed Vier shirt.

"What's the deal boss" he said.

"Escort him out and make sure he comes no where near here anymore" I said.

"Gotchu" he said.

"I'll see you later Babygirl" he said.

"Fuck you Vier" I said.

"When baby?" He said.

By the times Lutha escorted him out I took a breath and scheduled another tattoo on my spine.

"Alright I'll be there tomorrow morning" I said.

"Gotchu Killa" Romeo said.

"One" he said.

"One" I said back.

"Lutha I'm going home! Lock up" I said paying him 10 grand.

"Iight boss" he said.

I walked out and drove to my house.

I called Lena. Me and Lena are still friends matter fact we are best friends. She didn't let the relationship me and Vier had affect our sisterly bond oh and her and Jaylen are getting married next month.

"Hey Bestfriend" Lena said.

"Valena!!!" I heard Jaylen yell in the background.

"Fuck you yelling for!" She yelled back.

"I want a sandwich" he said.

"Nigga go make your fucking own sandwich I made you 4 already" she said.

"Fine" he sucked his teeth.

"And make me one to.... Yea" she said.

"You such a fucking hypocrite" he said.

"Suck my ass" she said.

"Eww" he said.

She laughed and we started talking.

"Hey boo guess who came by the Trap house today" I asked.

"Ummmm.... Who" she said seeming nervous.

"You knew didn't you" I said.

"Maybe..... Maybe not.... Listen Bestfriend he wants you back and I finally talked some sense into his stupid ass" she said.

"Lena I don't want that stupid girl I was before to come again. I was goofy and I didn't know anything about the shit he did. And he should no that because I asked him what did he work as and he didn't tell me. I didn't even know my dad was! I wasn't about that life. BEFORE" I said.

"Please can you at least try to be nice to each other for a couple of weeks for me and your brothers wedding" she said.

"I'm not going to act petty and not talk to him I'm just not going to go back to that state of mind" I said.

"Fine ok. But you know he still will be trying to come get your ass back" she said.

"Knowing Vier's hard headed ass. Yea" I said.

"Yup but Imma talk to you later. I think Jay is burning the sandwiches" she said laughing.

"You betta get him before he burn down the house" I laughed.

"Gotchu bye Bestfriend" she said.

"Bye boo" I said hanging up.

Just then my phone rang. It was an unknown number. I didn't pick up because everyone knows they just call to Verify if this is your number and track it down to get to me. And I'm not having that even though I'm armed fully loaded and I have a bomb room.

Text mode

Vier🖕🏼😒🖕🏼: So you don't like picking up phones no more.

Me: Why you calling me😒.

Vier🖕🏼😒🖕🏼: I miss you.

Me: Suck some balls Vier -_-

Vier🖕🏼😒🖕🏼: I miss you.

Me: I DONT GIVE A FAWKKKKK!!!

Vier🖕🏼😒🖕🏼: can we at least least talk about us.

Me: with that make you leave me the fuck alone.

Vier🖕🏼😒🖕🏼: Maybe.

Me: Meet me at Lenox park.

Vier🖕🏼😒🖕🏼: copy.

Now I have to meet this ass whole again

Excuse my mistakes.

What do you think is going to happen?

Thoughts?